Online Books and Academic Essays

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
LMFAO

thanks guys! :D

Just a shame it's the wrong thread hahaha
Last edited by Liron on May 8th, 2012, 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

And here we go. *Starts reading first essay*

I hope I get a chance to write about filmmaking or Nolan when Im in college. It will probably be the only paper I want to write.

WhereAmI, enjoy!
And indeed writing such essays is a lot of fun, although it can be unbelievably hard. I could only perfect my Memento essay cos I did it after I wrote a Nolan essay before, which included a mini-bit on Memento and meant I already had many of these sources ^
So I just had to develop that one paragraph into something bigger ;)

The Prestige essay I'm officially starting tonight (this one is done in pairs so luckily I made my friend watch The Prestige a few weeks ago as she hasn't seen it and convinced her we should pick it lol), is going to be extremely hard, and entirely different to anything I ever wrote before. My head hurts just thinking of things we need to mention.

lalyil wrote:* The Violence of Creation in The Prestige [Academic Essay]
Just gotta say I used this essay ^ a lot for The Prestige essay I just finished writing (although it's on different themes in the movie) and as I 'starred' it before, it's a fantastic, extremely well written essay. Gives A LOT to think about.

Original post was updated with my Memento essay (Tattoos Mirroring the Past) my Prestige essay (Mythologies) and the two reviews/essays Caine put up from Batman Begins and TDK.

Thanks Solo!