Nolan's political views?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
the communist party of China no doubt
"When art imitates life"

If I made a judgement based on his films and himself, I reckon it would offend the people on the other side of politics.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:Liberal
He donated money to President Obama this election
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/searc ... t=a&sort=A
I'm honestly surprised, didn't think Nolan would be one to take political sides especially considering how he remains sort of politically neutral in his films.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote:Liberal
He donated money to President Obama this election
http://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/searc ... t=a&sort=A
I'm honestly surprised, didn't think Nolan would be one to take political sides especially considering how he remains sort of politically neutral in his films.
I do not think he is public about his views but like everybody he does have his views. He reminds of the traditional idea that you do not ask someone about there political beliefs and that they should be kept private.

Jesus of Suburbia wrote:
Cilogy wrote: I'm honestly surprised, didn't think Nolan would be one to take political sides especially considering how he remains sort of politically neutral in his films.
I do not think he is public about his views but like everybody he does have his views. He reminds of the traditional idea that you do not ask someone about there political beliefs and that they should be kept private.
True, but the contribution comes from Syncopy. If it had come from Nolan directly it would make more sense, but coming from Syncopy it's like his professional self giving the endorsement rather than his personal self. I just thought it odd considering how professional Nolan seems to be.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:
Jesus of Suburbia wrote: I do not think he is public about his views but like everybody he does have his views. He reminds of the traditional idea that you do not ask someone about there political beliefs and that they should be kept private.
True, but the contribution comes from Syncopy. If it had come from Nolan directly it would make more sense, but coming from Syncopy it's like his professional self giving the endorsement rather than his personal self. I just thought it odd considering how professional Nolan seems to be.
I don't think it's coming from Syncopy. Unless I'm reading it wrong, it's just listed as his employer.

banepants wrote:
Cilogy wrote: True, but the contribution comes from Syncopy. If it had come from Nolan directly it would make more sense, but coming from Syncopy it's like his professional self giving the endorsement rather than his personal self. I just thought it odd considering how professional Nolan seems to be.
I don't think it's coming from Syncopy. Unless I'm reading it wrong, it's just listed as his employer.
It is I looked family members and they do not own companies it just list their employer.