Interesting/Strange facts about Nolan

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
nolangoatdirector wrote:If he's red and green colorblind, how did he envision Hardy's Bane outfit which had lots of green?
No it don't
Sigs???

nolangoatdirector wrote:If he's red and green colorblind, how did he envision Hardy's Bane outfit which had lots of green?
Lindy Hemming.

jcvargas09 wrote:
Lindy Hemming.
OK, so she came up with it. But just when directing and watching and stuff, Chris didn't truly know what Hardy really looked like then?

nolangoatdirector wrote:
jcvargas09 wrote:
Lindy Hemming.
OK, so she came up with it. But just when directing and watching and stuff, Chris didn't truly know what Hardy really looked like then?

A colourblind director. Have we ever seen that much dominant red and green in his films?
Do you... like pineapple?

atilasantos wrote:
nolangoatdirector wrote: OK, so she came up with it. But just when directing and watching and stuff, Chris didn't truly know what Hardy really looked like then?
Right, but he's green colorblind. So though he knows the look of the costume design-wise, he never really knew it's true appearance...

Please someone enlighten me, what does a colourblind person see when looking at red or green?
gib sigs

Pratham wrote:Please someone enlighten me, what does a colourblind person see when looking at red or green?
Orange and Blue.
Brave New World

jibran wrote:A colourblind director. Have we ever seen that much dominant red and green in his films?
Is this true? is Nolan colourblind or am I just being led? :shifty: