Christopher Nolan's Kids

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
filmfanatic wrote:Not to mention the fact that he adds zero to any conversation he starts or is involved in.
I second this.

filmfanatic wrote: Yeah, Nolan "related" boards.

I first caught wind of him back in 2007 on the message boards for The Dark Knight on SuperHeroHype. He'd pick fights with people for no reason and purported himself to be some sort of know it all. Now mind you, I have a degree in filmmaking and work in the industry and he would try and call me out on insane things he knew nothing about. Asinine, really.

Then I saw him pop up on the Nolan boards on IMDB. IMDB's message boards are garbage anyway, but still, a lot of people do have exposure to them.

And then I saw him pop up on these boards. I definitely gave an audible groan when I spotted that. Usually, someone like him really wouldn't bother me but his general negative attitude on EVERYTHING has really worn thin. Not to mention the fact that he adds zero to any conversation he starts or is involved in.
In fairness to pete here, most people on SHH are know-it-alls who start fights with people who tend to know more than they do and generally act in a ridiculous manner. /bitter former member

But yes, pete is ridiculous and borderline trollish and should be ignored. If you have to respond to him, may I suggest using the tried and tested method of the 'okay.' Respond to him with that no matter he says. He'll soon get bored, trust me.

the world is full of that kind of people, the best one can do is ingnore them.

or ashame them the most you can :twisted:

chee wrote:
Eternalist wrote:Yeah, Oliver and Rory (I think).
Does he have a daughter? IMDB says he has three children...
His daughter's name is Flora.

Nolan lives in Canyon Drive, LA. One of his favourite films endings; 'Chinatown' was filmed there.