Chris Nolan No. 43 on AskMen's Top 49 Influential Men List.

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

eshijazi wrote:Christopher Nolan is featured on askmen.com's Most Influential Men. Take a look here: http://www.askmen.com/specials/2011_top ... nolan.html Way to Go Chris :twothumbsup: :innolanwetrust:
Congrats Chris. You should've been higher.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

he will always be my number one.

You.. are... my number one... guy.

Finally, they have a top scrolling navigator feature. I'm sick of clicking next, next etc.

Good for old Chris, what a man.

And of course Steve Jobs would be first, oh well, best celebrate his monumental contributions to computing now rather than never.
Do you... like pineapple?

jibran wrote:Finally, they have a top scrolling navigator feature. I'm sick of clicking next, next etc.

Good for old Chris, what a man.

And of course Steve Jobs would be first, oh well, best celebrate his monumental contributions to computing now rather than never.
Prince William is now number 1. Lets vote Nolan up.

Nolan now at 28 :-D

jibran wrote: And of course Steve Jobs would be first, oh well, best celebrate his monumental contributions to computing now rather than never.
I don't know if he would be first, but Dennis Ritchie surely should be ahead of SJ.

Who really loves Nolan not only does he votes up for him, but even down for everyone else! :innolanwetrust:

Nolan is in my top 5, along with Michael Mann, Tom Hardy, Paul Weller and one of many people but I'm not sure who.

Ryan Goshling #9, sooo user-generated :lol:
In the end, most of the real "50 most influential men of the world" are not artists or entertainers of any description.