The Christopher Nolan Appreciation Thread

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
I want to know who was stalking him and took that picture. :lol:

BTW - I'm a girl too. :silent:

Yay! More girls on the board!

Anyway, that picture of Chris is hot!

Well yay for us ladies! I am very proud of my Nolan in Shorts picture. I have no idea where it came from, but it's great...I'll try to refrain from being creepy and say this as respectfully as I can: Christopher Nolan is a sexy beast.
"Chase your reality." - Christopher Nolan

I don't think the pic's from a set. Nolan always wears a suit when he's on set, no matter the weather. Nah, I think he's just at the beach with his wife and kids, enjoying some restful holidays, away from the hustle and bustle of a busy set.

But whatever, the guy's insanely handsome.

Yes, I agree. Handsome genius ;)

Guys, I assure you, that photo is from when Chris was on set with Inception, the part where Leo and Ellen first wake up in limbo and move through the buildings, Chris wears a shirt and shorts because of the water.

Mason01 wrote:Guys, I assure you, that photo is from when Chris was on set with Inception, the part where Leo and Ellen first wake up in limbo and move through the buildings, Chris wears a shirt and shorts because of the water.
You really sure? That's really surprising...

The more I learn about this guy, the more he confuses me.

Mason01 wrote:Guys, I assure you, that photo is from when Chris was on set with Inception, the part where Leo and Ellen first wake up in limbo and move through the buildings, Chris wears a shirt and shorts because of the water.
For some reason I remember seeing a picture of that day of shooting and Chris was up to his waist in water in a suit, but now I can't seem to find it.

apw
This is picture from limbo.