The Christopher Nolan Appreciation Thread

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Nolan4Life wrote:
Mason wrote:
Just go away, hater.
Its a troll. Chee will rid us of him soon enough.
It's not chee, it's cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

thedarklordrises wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:
Its a troll. Chee will rid us of him soon enough.
It's not chee, it's cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Funny. Now go and masturbate some more.

dadosaboya wrote:Image
Wow!

Heres a question for my NF comrades: Who'd win in a fight, Christopher or Jonathan? I say Jonathan wins.
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:Heres a question for my NF comrades: Who'd win in a fight, Christopher or Jonathan? I say Jonathan wins.
Chris would mind fuck him before he'd even get a punch in.

Defiantly Chris. Jonathan has admitted that Chris is the meaner of the two.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:Defiantly Chris. Jonathan has admitted that Chris is the meaner of the two.
Really? I wonder how mean...
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Defiantly Chris. Jonathan has admitted that Chris is the meaner of the two.
Dirty. Filthy. A devil.

Mason wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Dirty. Filthy. A devil.
Yeah, maybe Chris is meaner than Jonathan, but looks like the real bad ass Nolan is his older brother Matthew, :evil: who is facing murder and kidnapping charges following his arrest in 2009. Found this online, maybe it's old news but I wasn't aware:

"The brother of The Dark Knight director Christopher Nolan is facing murder and kidnapping charges following his arrest by FBI agents in Chicago, Illinois last month.

Matthew Francis Nolan, who was also under investigation by Chicago authorities over his alleged involvement in a $700,000 bank fraud scheme, was taken into custody on suspicion of the 2005 killing of Florida businessman Robert C. Cohen.

The warrant for his arrest was originally issued in Costa Rica, where 40-year-old Nolan was reportedly posing as Cohen's potential business partner. However, authorities claim Nolan was actually hired to recover the $7 million Cohen owed another Florida mogul.

He and his accomplice, Douglas Mejia, allegedly kidnapped Cohen and attempted to extort the cash from his family. Costa Rican officials allege the pair murdered the businessman when the bribe failed.

Mejia has already been convicted for his involvement, while Nolan is being held in Chicago until he can be extradited and tried for the charges, according to the Chicago Sun-Times newspaper. "

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php ... rother_arr

:shock: