Most Effective Emotional Scene

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Well, since there are people who believe that Nolan's movies are weak in terms of emotionality, it came to my mind to ask you guys about what is for you the most touching scene in terms of emotions in a Nolan movie.

- and please do me a favor and don't make a list of your all favorite scenes. just the one that has effected on you the most.

mastervirgo wrote:Well, since there are people who believe that Nolan's movies are weak in terms of emotionality, it came to my mind to ask you guys about what is for you the most touching scene in terms of emotions in a Nolan movie.

- and please do me a favor and don't make a list of your all favorite scenes. just the one that has effected on you the most.
The Dark Knight last scenes

I cant pick one :x For me its beetween Memento scenes where leonard burns his wife's possessions and ending,The Prestige when bale's character says goodbye to his daughter at prison,Inception-ending...
For me there are many emotional scenes at nolan's movies and I never understand people who called them "cold"...I guess those people are the ones who are cold inside...

One of them for me might be after Rachel died, the reading of the letter and the scene where Bruce and Alfred are talking in the penthouse. Man, that seemed genuinely sad and painful, it bothers me just imagining being in that situation. :(

I think its in Batman Begins... After the Parents are murdered when Alfred's says "I thought I prepared some supper" - then Bruce goes on and says how he misses them so much. That little sequence is perfect.

That or its the inception ending.

Inception ending and The Prestige ending. Oh, and the penthouse scene after Rachel died.

The Prestige ending. Perfect.

The ending to Inception and the ending to The Dark Knight is also pretty emotional.

Or wait. I think Ill change my vote to the Inception closing scene.

inception....can't really think of another good emotional scene in nolan's movies.