AV Club's top 50 films of the decade.

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Christopher Nolan is the only director with three films on the list! I won't spoil the names of his films or their rankings. Enjoy.

By the way, the list seems pretty good (check out Time out London's for an example of a really bizarre list).

http://www.avclub.com/articles/the-best ... 00s,35931/

Awefull list.

I can disagree with almost everything. Like where the hell is Donnie Darko? Easily one of the best films of the 00's.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

It's all very subjective, of course. In relation to other lists I've seen it's fine.

I too disagree with almost the whole list. Nice to see Nolan having 3 films up there, but the list is still pretty bad.

I liked Eternal Sunshine and all but its definitely not the number one movie of the decade. Oldboy for me would be in the top 3, not the number 50 spot.

jake088800 wrote:It's all very subjective, of course. In relation to other lists I've seen it's fine.
I agree with almost every movie but not in that particular order.
Mostly greats movies in my opinion.