Christopher Nolan at Comic Con 2011?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
I wanted to know if anyone had info if C.Nolan and Z.Snyder will be at Comic Con this year.
I am going and I want to know so I could possibly get an autograph. That would be amazing!

Did he go for the 2007 one?

Not sure but you can count on Joss Whedon being there.

I'm sure we'll find out soon... but I doubt it. He'll still be filming The Dark Knight Rises in July, so don't count on it.

Crazy Eight wrote:I'm sure we'll find out soon... but I doubt it. He'll still be filming The Dark Knight Rises in July, so don't count on it.
I just realized that...DAAAAMNNN!!!!!
Anyway, Joss Whedon will be there though and Grant Morrison.

We'll most likely get a huge chunk of news about the film at Comic Con, and if I had to guess, the teaser trailer then, OR an ARG for us to figure out how to unlock the trailer and/of images from the film, like 2007's.

Those were damn exciting times.

I don't think Chris will be there, but there may well be some sort of news on casting or the plot. Maybe even a character reveal, or a secret code or something.

Mason01 wrote:I don't think Chris will be there, but there may well be some sort of news on casting or the plot. Maybe even a character reveal, or a secret code or something.
They might show a short teaser trailer there too.

I don't think he will attend - has he ever attended one? - but I'm pretty hopeful that a teaser will be released sometime around Comic Con 2011.

oracle86 wrote:I don't think he will attend - has he ever attended one? - but I'm pretty hopeful that a teaser will be released sometime around Comic Con 2011.
I think he might've done one for a panel, I'm not sure. It might've been some other convention.