Cool fan film of Christopher Nolan's films

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

It's a great video. I'm in the process of making a "Films of Christopher Nolan" video. It's difficult deciding what to include and how everything should fit and what music fits Nolan films best (I don't quite want it to be all just score from Nolan films or songs from the credits.)

Well the only thing I didn't like was that Following wasn't in it. So I would add that but I agree to keep the music more varied.

rbevanx wrote:Well the only thing I didn't like was that Following wasn't in it. So I would add that but I agree to keep the music more varied.
The thing about Following is it has such a different aspect ratio that it looks quite jarring when its cut in with the rest of the movies.

George wrote:
rbevanx wrote:Well the only thing I didn't like was that Following wasn't in it. So I would add that but I agree to keep the music more varied.
The thing about Following is it has such a different aspect ratio that it looks quite jarring when its cut in with the rest of the movies.
Yeah I totally forgot about that, makes a big diffrence lol.

rbevanx wrote:
George wrote:
Yeah I totally forgot about that, makes a big diffrence lol.

I'm still trying to figure out a way to work it in. At the very least i'll include audio from it.

Another problem i'm running into is the file size for the project is currently 32.8 GB because I have entire Nolan movies uploaded to the file :crazy: I haven't even put in stuff from Memento and TDK yet. So i'm going to have to find the bits and pieces I want, cut it into a smaller movie file, and then use that to edit into the final video.

Is it Adobe Premire then?

Because you can convert it to an AVI file.

rbevanx wrote:Is it Adobe Premire then?

Because you can convert it to an AVI file.
i'm using iMovie HD

I figured out the best way to do it. Instead of uploading all of the movies into the program, i'm putting each movie in its own separate project, cutting them down to only the clips I want, and uploading the video of those clips to the main project.

I'll upload a few test videos to YouTube tomorrow so I can get some feedback on what I have so far.