Need your help?! Questions for Nolan @ Empire Awards

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Hi guys,

Just to quickly update you before I go back into the shadows that unfortunately Nolan did no interviews at all on the red carpet. We were told as soon as we got there that he's getting there late "to avoid interviews", so yeah, that's how the dude keeps his secrecy ;)

We did see him go in late and several of us from the press shouted "good luck, Nolan!" which obviously he didn't need cos he won all the awards.

I still had a wonderful time though and had a great interview with Andy Serkis whom I admire as hell and got to ask Karen Gillan a question from fellow ex-Dr. Who dude Arthur Darvill (cos we're kinda friends) so I'm really happy.

Guess I'll have to wait for future Nolan film to interview that guy. Oh well, I'm prepared for it. :batman:

Was nice briefly coming back here and if anyone wants to stay in touch please feel free to you know, fb or twitter. Liron Shekel is the name (the only one in the world). @TheRealShekel is the twitter.

x

Liron wrote:Hi guys,

Just to quickly update you before I go back into the shadows that unfortunately Nolan did no interviews at all on the red carpet. We were told as soon as we got there that he's getting there late "to avoid interviews", so yeah, that's how the dude keeps his secrecy ;)

We did see him go in late and several of us from the press shouted "good luck, Nolan!" which obviously he didn't need cos he won all the awards.

I still had a wonderful time though and had a great interview with Andy Serkis whom I admire as hell and got to ask Karen Gillan a question from fellow ex-Dr. Who dude Arthur Darvill (cos we're kinda friends) so I'm really happy.

Guess I'll have to wait for future Nolan film to interview that guy. Oh well, I'm prepared for it. :batman:

Was nice briefly coming back here and if anyone wants to stay in touch please feel free to you know, fb or twitter. Liron Shekel is the name (the only one in the world). @TheRealShekel is the twitter.

x
DONT LEAVE

Sky007 wrote:
Liron wrote:Hi guys,

x
DONT LEAVE
Make him stay, Sky007. Don't let him leave, Sky007!!! No, no, NO!!!