Is Christopher Nolan a video gamer?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
This is something that's been playing on my mind for many years now. I get the impression that Nolan secretly plays video games but may or may not be embarrassed to talk about it?? Is he a gamer or what?

Inception would suggest that he has a fondness for Metal Gear Solid at the very least. Can other Nolanites shed any more light on this?

Jonathan Nolan was a huge gamer but he left playing to focus on writing. Chris just casually played it few times nothing else as much as I know.

riddick-danish wrote:Jonathan Nolan was a huge gamer but he left playing to focus on writing. Chris just casually played it few times nothing else as much as I know.

LMAO just picture Chris playing Halo outside all night while eating pizza.

riddick-danish wrote:Jonathan Nolan was a huge gamer but he left playing to focus on writing. Chris just casually played it few times nothing else as much as I know.

How did he do this. From a huge gamer to a writer. To me gaming is like a drug. I just get addicted.

Jonah Nolan please tell me how to break my addiction in gaming.

And, lol, to his wife telling "him no more video games."

Cheers for the response, guys. That's awesome about Jonah! Though, I have to admit, I don't find him nearly as interesting as Christopher Nolan. I think Nolan has at least played Metal Gear Solid without his brother knowing so.

Thanks for the clip. Nolan enjoying pizza and video games..sounds like a bloke after my own heart :D