Rank all of Nolan's films

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
1) Inception - 10/10

2) The Dark Knight - 10/10

3) The Prestige - 10/10

4) The Dark Knight Rises - 10/10

5) Memento - 10/10

6) Batman Begins - 9/10

7) Insomnia - 7/10

8) Following - 7/10

I really need to do a rewatch of all of his films, but I'll go with this at the moment.

1. The Dark Knight
2. Inception
3. The Prestige
4. The Dark Knight Rises
5. Batman Begins
6. Memento
7. Insomnia
8. Following

Inception
Memento
The Dark Knight Rises
The Dark Knight
The Prestige (can't believe that this masterpiece is FIFTH...fucking nolan you're too good)
Batman Begins
Following
Insomnia

1.) The Dark Knight
2.) Memento
3.) The Dark Knight Rises
4.) Inception
5.) Batman Begins
6.) The Prestige (I feel really bad for putting it this low)
7.) Following
8.) Insomnia

That's pretty strong when Batman Begins is your 5th best movie according to some rankings I've seen.

Controversial list incoming!

1. The Prestige
2. The Dark Knight
3. Inception
4. Batman Begins
5. The Dark Knight Rises
6. Insomnia
7. Following
8. Memento

This is based on favorites. I definitely think Memento is a better made film than Following but I prefer the storyline of Following as well as I think it is more rewatchable. Same with 4 & 5, which are really close btw. Aspects I think BB didn't do very well, TDKR did do well, and so forth.

Bacon wrote:Controversial list incoming!

1. The Prestige
2. The Dark Knight
3. Inception
4. Batman Begins
5. The Dark Knight Rises
6. Insomnia
7. Following
8. Memento

This is based on favorites. I definitely think Memento is a better made film than Following but I prefer the storyline of Following as well as I think it is more rewatchable.
What are your problems with Memento? The small scale and budget? The backward thing? Just curious...

1. The Prestige
2. The Dark Knight
3. Inception
4. Batman Begins
5. The Dark Knight Rises
6. Insomnia
7. Following
8. Memento

This is based on favorites. I definitely think Memento is a better made film than Following but I prefer the storyline of Following as well as I think it is more rewatchable. Same with 4 & 5, which are really close btw. Aspects I think BB didn't do very well, TDKR did do well, and so forth.
Controversial but I respect it.

Now Where Was I ? wrote:

1. The Prestige
2. The Dark Knight
3. Inception
4. Batman Begins
5. The Dark Knight Rises
6. Insomnia
7. Following
8. Memento

This is based on favorites. I definitely think Memento is a better made film than Following but I prefer the storyline of Following as well as I think it is more rewatchable.
What are your problems with Memento? The small scale and budget? The backward thing? Just curious...
For me the pacing is very slow at times which is something that Nolan didn't really do in his other films, and while I don't think the film is too long, I get a little bored watching it at times. I feel the whole film is too cold as well. It mainly just comes down to the fact that after the first two initial viewings of it to figure it out, the film loses a lot of steam for me. It's still a great film and like I said, it's a better made film than Following.

1. The Prestige
2. The Dark Knight
3. Inception
4. Batman Begins
5. The Dark Knight Rises
6. Insomnia
7. Following
8. Memento

Even though I rank Memento higher, I also prefer the storyline in Following. I love the concept of that film. A part of me wants to see that film redone at higher production level and more fleshed out. I think if it was it would probably be my favorite of his.

I respect that you rank Insomnia above both Following and Memento. That's a great film that gets overlooked way too often.