Nolan's screenplays for sale

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
I've been aware of some (if not all) of Nolan's screenplays are available online in .pdfs. However, I'd still like to get a hardcopy version of some of them. I have Inception, and I came across the Dark Knight Trilogy and Following and Memento. (I'm not that fond of Following but for Memento's sake I'll get that one as well)

However, in my opinion, arguably his greatest screenplay, The Prestige, is rather rare and I wasn't able to find it online. Does anyone know where can I find it?

Also, there are two versions of The Dark Knight Trilogy, one published by Faber and Faber and the other one by Opus. The F&F one is considerably cheaper. The Book Depository have them listed with a difference of 23 in the number of pages, but I can only preview the Opus one online. Be that as it may, I'd still like to know what the difference between those 2 versions are. Which version do you guys have?

Thanks for the help.

You mean the book versions of the screenplay?
The only one I'm missing is The Prestige too. I know it was published by the same company as the books of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight, however I believe they are sold out. There hasn't been a new print in years.

For The Dark Knight Trilogy - Faber and Faber is the UK release (which is the one I have, I remember spending a whole week typing TDKR out into a PDF), Opus is the US release. Not sure of the difference, if the ebook (Opus) is any indication it should be the same.

I also have the Insight Editions release of Inception.

The Prestige is the only script that hasn't any bonus track but a hell of a script. ;)
If you can get it go for it.