Lee Smith on Nolan

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

Thanks, interesting read..this is the most interesting quote I took from it:

"The Dark Knight Rises’ biggest challenge was getting it down to two hours and forty-five minutes because it was an epic shoot. Unless we were really regimented that film could have run super long. Some people might say that it runs too long now. We don’t think so. That’s as tight as we could possibly get it.”

Yeah, and that he's having a break, so I guess the earliest we can expect a new nolan-directed film is 2014, most likely 2015. At least we have man of steel and transcendence to look forward too. I hope we hear some news on the keith gordon project soon al well. ;)
@sammyjankis88

Robin wrote:Yeah, and that he's having a break, so I guess the earliest we can expect a new nolan-directed film is 2014, most likely 2015. At least we have man of steel and transcendence to look forward too. I hope we hear some news on the keith gordon project soon al well. ;)
From 17:57

Mahiya_Borden wrote:
Robin wrote:Yeah, and that he's having a break, so I guess the earliest we can expect a new nolan-directed film is 2014, most likely 2015. At least we have man of steel and transcendence to look forward too. I hope we hear some news on the keith gordon project soon al well. ;)
From 17:57

gratefully accepted. thanks a bunch :)
@sammyjankis88

They sliced the movie into pieces. Poor, poor extended cut plus unpolished extra footage.
Do you... like pineapple?