Loading...
The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

Beard styles in nolan movies !

Posts: 3471
Location: Bates Motel
i would like to see nolan & his actors with beard , it gives a macho appearence ! :think:
so what do the others think ! comment
Posts: 11642
Location: Mumbai
You forgot this

Image
Posts: 10382
Location: Santa Barbara
chinn70 wrote:i would like to see nolan & his actors with beard , it gives a macho appearence ! :think:
so what do the others think ! comment

I think you're weird.
Posts: 16007
Location: North Carolina
07202012 wrote:
chinn70 wrote:i would like to see nolan & his actors with beard , it gives a macho appearence ! :think:
so what do the others think ! comment

I think you're weird.


I think he's lovely

Best new member by far
Posts: 11642
Location: Mumbai
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
07202012 wrote:I think you're weird.


I think he's lovely

Best new member by far

New member?
He joined in October 2011.
But he didn't posted till November 2012. :think:
Posts: 11375
Location: Texas
He is very odd


and I love beards.. got one right now.. can I be in a Nolan film?
Posts: 3471
Location: Bates Motel
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
07202012 wrote:I think you're weird.


I think he's lovely

Best new member by far

thank you
Pratham wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
I think he's lovely

Best new member by far

New member?
He joined in October 2011.
But he didn't posted till November 2012. :think:

yes ,because of my internship . But , i used to see whats happening on the forum when i was free.
Redsmile wrote:He is very odd


and I love beards.. got one right now.. can I be in a Nolan film?


people with beard are cool , so am i.
Posts: 700
Location: Mar del Plata, BA, Argentina.
Image Image Image Image Image Image

The beard rises.
Been meaning to say this for awhile but this is easily the best thread the forum has produced in a long time. And from a noob at that! Vets need to step up their game I wanna see that passion.
Posts: 3471
Location: Bates Motel
Octaviana wrote:Image Image Image Image Image Image

The beard rises.

Image :twothumbsup: :clap: :twothumbsup:
Next page →
← Return to Christopher Nolan
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Google Desktop and 4 guests.