Best final battle?

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.

Which film of the trilogy had the best final battle?

Batman Begins -Train fight (Batman vs. Ra's Al Ghul)
No votes
The Dark Knight - Battle at Pruitt Building, the ferries, Dent hostage scene (Batman vs. SWAT, The Joker, Harvey Dent)
19%
The Dark Knight Rises - Wall St, Bat-Tumbler chase (Batman and Catwoman vs. Bane and Talia Al Ghul)
81%

Total votes: 27

My favorite is The Dark Knight Rises. I like to call it The Battle for Gotham City. Sounds cool.

Vote. Discuss.

Really tough.
Sigs???

TDK hands down.
Truth is, sometimes I miss you so bad I can hardly stand it. - Jack Twist

Monicabbm wrote:TDK hands down.
fak u
kidding, I know where you're coming from. I just prefer DKR
Sigs???

They were all good, but I voted TDKR because of the larger scope the final scene(s) entailed as well as the frenetic pace. It really had me on the edge of my seat. Brutal and war-like where BB was more personal and narrowly focused on Batman vs. Ra's, and TDK was more psychological and thus a slower pace than the other two when it came to the climax. Each cool in their own way.

Monicabbm wrote:TDK hands down.
That is amazing...

It might be better...

I shouldn't have decided so fast. :lol:

Baniac wrote:They were all good, but I voted TDKR because of the larger scope the final scene(s) entailed as well as the frenetic pace. It really had me on the edge of my seat. Brutal and war-like where BB was more personal and narrowly focused on Batman vs. Ra's, and TDK was more psychological and thus a slower pace than the other two when it came to the climax. Each cool in their own way.
Hit the nail on the ballsack you just dud
Sigs???

TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Baniac wrote:They were all good, but I voted TDKR because of the larger scope the final scene(s) entailed as well as the frenetic pace. It really had me on the edge of my seat. Brutal and war-like where BB was more personal and narrowly focused on Batman vs. Ra's, and TDK was more psychological and thus a slower pace than the other two when it came to the climax. Each cool in their own way.
Braked, you certainly have a way with words. :lol: ;)

Baniac wrote:
TehBatGetsBraked wrote:
Braked, you certainly have a way with words. :lol: ;)
I try Baniac

I try
Sigs???

TDK's was more emotionally powerful and resonant but TDKR's felt like much more of a finale. It was action-packed, explosive, huge and a terrific way to wrap up the film. IMO, the TDK S.W.A.T. fight sequence is overlong and while the Joker/Dent confrontations are fantastic and some of the best scenes in the film, it's that fight scene that makes it lose out. Still enjoyable, but bloated. TDKR's was great.