If you could ask Nolan one question.

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
steveportee wrote:I'd ask him the following: "So ur with ur honey and yur making out wen the phone rigns. U anser it n the vioce is “wut r u doing wit my daughter?” U tell ur girl n she say “my dad is ded”. THEN WHO WAS PHONE?"
:batface:

:thumbup:

First, I would beg him to let me work with him. It has to be a blast working with such a visionary director. Plus, his films attract tons of celebs, so that'd be cool.

Then I would ask him what he saw in Heath that made him pick him for the Joker role. What made him realize, "holy crap, this guy is going to knock this out of the park." It's the greatest casting selection in the past decade

^^ and don't forget to die, everybody who works with Nolan dies

I'd ask, "Mr. Nolan - How badly do you want to kick the Academy in the balls? Is it as badly as me?"
"Chase your reality." - Christopher Nolan

u2aerofan wrote:I'd ask, "Mr. Nolan - How badly do you want to kick the Academy in the balls? Is it as badly as me?"
:lol: :clap:

u2aerofan wrote:I'd ask, "Mr. Nolan - How badly do you want to kick the Academy in the balls? Is it as badly as me?"
Disagree with the last question
IS IT AS BADLY AS EVERYBODY? :mrgreen:

As a film maker who is your biggest influence? If you could've ever met them, what would you ask?

Queception.
Brave New World

akv1984 wrote:Why Anne Hathaway? Why not Eva Green?

That's mean. But I mean, we're all wondering it. I'm still open to Hathaway though.
NEVER EVER DOUBT NOLAN!

niniendowarrior wrote:How much of the story writing is drawn from your personal experiences and how much of it is from research?
Best Question so far.

Mine is : What's the most enjoyable thing in filmmaking for you? and how you got the idea of casting Ledger & Hardy in these tough roles?

ryan4butler wrote:As a film maker who is your biggest influence? If you could've ever met them, what would you ask?

Queception.
We've already known that Kubrick and Scott are his big influences.