URGENT - Nolan Birthday Project :)

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
DEADLINE - JULY 30

Right guys, as some of you know, I collected letters for Nolan a while back (http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... =21&t=8819) in order to try give them to Chris in London's TDKR press junket. Unfortunately, Chris was one of the only guys I ended up not being able to reach, hence why I still have those letters.

I didn't get enough letters at the time to make a book and so I just put them all in a bag... but now I'd like to collect more, as fast as possible and put them all together in a book, as originally planned, and send it to him.

I think with his birthday coming up (30 July), the end of the trilogy and all the bad things that happened out of his control, this is good timing to make something that could possibly make him smile and realize how admired he truly is.

Because I'd like to finish and send it as soon as possible, right after his birthday, I'm setting the deadline on his birthday, July 30.

If you want to send in anything - letters, pictures, drawings, videos even (a USB will be sent with the book) or anything else - my email is [email protected]
Just hurry. A short letter is better than nothing ;)

Those unsure what to write - just introduce yourself, write about his films, you can add anything creative you made, or just a review or essay or whatever you want really. Just make sure it's nice of course and don't be shy :) Hopefully it'll be a part of something really big and really impressive!

Please also help me spread the word around. We need as many contributors as possible!

x

Sounds good... will deliver tomorrow, :D

I'll work on a vid tribute, and I'll write him a letter.
Nolan WILL get these, right? I don't want false hope. :problem:

Bacon, I assured people he'll get their letters whatever happens, and I always keep my promises :)

Z. Cobb wrote:Sounds good... will deliver tomorrow, :D
Shaz, will it be really rude to ask you to mail me the videos again? My UK laptop was insane and didn't work well with the USB. And so I put the USB on my comp now and it still appears empty. Maybe it's lucky I didn't meet him lol so I need them again

lalyil wrote:
Shaz, will it be really rude to ask you to mail me the videos again? My UK laptop was insane and didn't work well with the USB. And so I put the USB on my comp now and it still appears empty. Maybe it's lucky I didn't meet him lol so I need them again
wouldn't be rude at all... you're doing us a huge favour.. i'll send them via emails... shortly. :twothumbsup:

Bacon wrote:I'll work on a vid tribute, and I'll write him a letter.
Nolan WILL get these, right? I don't want false hope. :problem:
But without hope, there cannot be true despair.
Sigs???

So you're mailing these to him? Like in a package?
And the deadline to send you the letters/videos is July 30th right? You're not shipping them the 30th are you?

Bacon, yep, mailing. And I'll be calling the people at the address before mailing it out to make sure it'll reach him, explaining how much effort is put into it. I won't mail it before I get a promise it'll be forwarded to him as I have a few addresses to try, some more personal than others (but in all fairness, I wouldn't want to send it to a personal address hence why I'll be checking the professional ones first). I should send it out the next day or two days, which is why I want it all by the 30th. Hopefully by August 1st it'll be on a plane to US haha

Z. Cobb wrote:
lalyil wrote:
wouldn't be rude at all... you're doing us a huge favour.. i'll send them via emails... shortly. :twothumbsup:
Thanks dear. This time I'm on my regular awesome laptop so shouldn't be a problem :) also expecting to add some more vids. on there and I think I'll put all the letters on the USB too.

Liron you are the best representation of a human being we have on NF.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Liron you are the best representation of a human being we have on NF.
You have no idea how much it means to me coming from you :lol: <3 thanks dear.