URGENT - Nolan Birthday Project :)

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
Liron wrote:Right, small update :) about 3-4 days ago I was informed the parcel with the book has been taken in customs check in US. I got a little worried there and even called the post office and contacted USPS in the US, only to be informed literally every item sent to the US lately gets taken into customs check and as long as I didn't put anything like food or illegal stuff in there I shouldn't worry (of course I didn't lol). Anyway, still made me feel better to see this just now -

Now I just hope customs aren't going to charge anything from the recipient of the parcel (I'm guessing Chris' agent's assistant or someone else who works there) since I really know nothing about US customs law and when exactly they charge or not (in Israel they charge for almost anything) - I would feel kinda bad if they charge them lol well, it should get there by Monday now I guess since unfortunately it's the weekend.
Phew, you had me worried there for a while. :shifty: As long as it get's to Nolan soon, it's good! Are you going to tell Chris' agent that even thought the letters say happy birthday, there have been some hurdles, so it's come a little late?

I had already mentioned on the phone it's a BELATED birthday gift :) also it's mentioned in most letters and in the cover one of course..

"we may be a little late"..
so we got that covered :)
It's actually going to reach him closer to my birthday haha

Amazing! and Awesome! again....THANK YOU!!:-)

Liron wrote:I had already mentioned on the phone it's a BELATED birthday gift :) also it's mentioned in most letters and in the cover one of course..

I hope you made another copy of that letter. There's a massive mayonnaise stain on the bottom of it.

EDIT: I hope that's mayonnaise.

DrunkOnAbsinthe wrote:
Liron wrote:I had already mentioned on the phone it's a BELATED birthday gift :) also it's mentioned in most letters and in the cover one of course..

I hope you made another copy of that letter. There's a massive mayonnaise stain on the bottom of it.

EDIT: I hope that's mayonnaise.
Unfunny :P

As said, if all goes well, should arrive today :)

Liron wrote:Image

Oooohhhh! :tooexcited:

Zez
Liron wrote:Image

*fingers crossed*

Hats off to the greatest NolanFans member ever! :goNF:

A proof women are always right... :lol:

Now we just wait to hear when the agent has forwarded it.

Liron wrote:A proof women are always right... :lol:

Now we just wait to hear when the agent has forwarded it.