URGENT - Nolan Birthday Project :)

The Oscar Nominated writer and director to whom this site is dedicated.
I've just sent my letter :-D

As I also have stated in my e-mail I want to thank Liron for what she's doing, no matter what happens with the book in the end or if we'll ever get a reply. :clap:
Last edited by redfan on July 30th, 2012, 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Oh well.. That makes sense.
Thanks, I just sent it.

Emailed everyone who sent today so far ;)

Just sent my letter. ;)

Almost done with my letter! It's been quite a busy day. Should be done by tonight! :twothumbsup:

Magda, replied :)

akv, you sent one before, right? So I'll just delete that one and put this one instead?

laylil, when you have this book compiled, would you mind showing us pictures of it? If it's too great a trouble, don't worry, but I think it would be awesome to see a picture of the book.

lalyil wrote:Magda, replied :)

akv, you sent one before, right? So I'll just delete that one and put this one instead?
Yeah, just do that. And I'm also sending in a short story I wrote too.

Guys, 1:30 hours left :D Don't be late! Email replies from now on will only be sent tomorrow morning so don't be worried if you didn't get one tonight.

akv, awesome :)

BigIslandYU2 wrote:laylil, when you have this book compiled, would you mind showing us pictures of it? If it's too great a trouble, don't worry, but I think it would be awesome to see a picture of the book.
BigIsland, I already stated in a post above I will take pictures of it for you guys :) Also of some letters, but I will blur the text since people wouldn't want their private letters shown to everyone.

I'm back from camp, I'll try to write my new letter in the next 30 minutes!!! I have to do this very quickly! :tooexcited: