What made you think today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
It probably means you are an SJW in making.

Probably.

Pratham wrote:It probably means you are an SJW in making.

Probably.
lol, I'm so confused. I wasn't trying to start an argument. Just an interesting thought that popped into my mind. I have nothing against white people.

I do hate blue people though. I had a traumatic experience with Blue Man Group when I was younger. I had to get serious psychiatric help after it.

I went to a braai today at my friend's house and his two young nieces were there. Seeing these sisters interact was so strange and sorta cringeworthy for me. Made me think how different I would have turned out if I had sisters instead of brothers; cause girls be crazy yo.

Was just scrolling through some posts on the forum from earlier this year. I wonder what Jax_Teller is up to. I love how all of you guys pissed him off to the point of leaving the forum, lol. I actually liked him. We had some good conversations via PM.

MiracleSleeper2 wrote:Was just scrolling through some posts on the forum from earlier this year. I wonder what Jax_Teller is up to. I love how all of you guys pissed him off to the point of leaving the forum, lol. I actually liked him. We had some good conversations via PM.
http://www.youtube.com/user/ElliotRodger

Cilogy wrote:
MiracleSleeper2 wrote:Was just scrolling through some posts on the forum from earlier this year. I wonder what Jax_Teller is up to. I love how all of you guys pissed him off to the point of leaving the forum, lol. I actually liked him. We had some good conversations via PM.
Seriously Silly-G... why the fuck do you always have to make me laugh? It's really starting to piss me off and I may have to block you soon.

Cilogy wrote:
Wtf is this lol

Stories We Tell. That's what made me think today. What an amazing movie.

theseeker9175 wrote:Stories We Tell. That's what made me think today. What an amazing movie.
yuh

one of the best docs I've seen

Cilogy wrote:
theseeker9175 wrote:Stories We Tell. That's what made me think today. What an amazing movie.
yuh

one of the best docs I've seen
for those who haven't seen the film, KIND OF SPOILERS BELOW

I love the way the doc plays with the memory of people and how everybody has their dark side (but without trying to harshly judge why they are like that or why they took those decisions). It's a theme that interests me a lot (maybe that's why I dig Eleanor Rigby and Farhadi's work). I also loved how it could be really sweet and sour at the same time, and technically is flawless (the editing is one of the best of 2012/2013 overall and I was surprised when I saw that some footage was done for the movie :o ). Overall, it's one of the best films of 2012/2013 (should I take the Canadian release date or the American one?) and it stands with other amazing films (Moonrise Kingdom, ZDT, The Master, Her and Gravity).