Dreams

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Z. Cobb wrote:Yeah its alright, its probably more entertaining than Law. I feel the same way when i go to my film department and they are like... "Who's Tarkovsky???"
:lol: :lol: Oh heck, if I say Trakovsky they'll probably give me an evil look and walk away :wtf:

lalyil wrote:
Z. Cobb wrote:Yeah its alright, its probably more entertaining than Law. I feel the same way when i go to my film department and they are like... "Who's Tarkovsky???"
:lol: :lol: Oh heck, if I say Trakovsky they'll probably give me an evil look and walk away :wtf:
I walked out when a few of them didn't know who Kubrick was. They lost all their creditability after that.

lalyil wrote:
I thought you meant Genndy for sometime there. You mean Andrei, right?

thats right.

Z. Cobb wrote:
lalyil wrote:
I walked out when a few of them didn't know who Kubrick was. They lost all their creditability after that.
.....Who?

:D
A friend from Media dressed up as Alex for Purim (our lame Halloween). Most questions were "if you're dressed as a painter why isn't there any paint on the white?" :facepalm:

lalyil wrote:

.....Who?

:D
A friend from Media dressed up as Alex for Purim (our lame Halloween). Most questions were "if you're dressed as a painter why isn't there any paint on the white?" :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Even my dreams are lame :neutral:
"When art imitates life"

Dodd, I loveeeee her. Especially loved her in Breaking Bad. Wouldn't mind having her in my dreams :p

dafox, there there! I'm sure that not true :)

lalyil wrote:Dodd, I loveeeee her. Especially loved her in Breaking Bad. Wouldn't mind having her in my dreams :p