Dreams

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
lalyil wrote:Thought I should mention I got 91 on my lecture, all points I lost where really due to my own bad timing and planning. She did comment that the subject was extremely interesting, the lecture very memorable and the information I collected excellent ;)

So one last time, really a massive thanks for those who answered the questions! It helped me organize a lot of info and get some really interesting stories too. :twothumbsup: :clap:
Congrats, well done! :clap:

Mason wrote:
lalyil wrote:Thought I should mention I got 91 on my lecture, all points I lost where really due to my own bad timing and planning. She did comment that the subject was extremely interesting, the lecture very memorable and the information I collected excellent ;)

So one last time, really a massive thanks for those who answered the questions! It helped me organize a lot of info and get some really interesting stories too. :twothumbsup: :clap:
Congrats, well done! :clap:
Thank you dear :)

I had a dream where I was fighting wolves and bears at a golf course during a blizzard
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:I had a dream where I was fighting wolves and bears at a golf course during a blizzard
Did you watch The Grey last night? :lol:
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:
dafox wrote:I had a dream where I was fighting wolves and bears at a golf course during a blizzard
Did you watch The Grey last night? :lol:
No but I heard it was on lol
"When art imitates life"

I was watching Luther (even though I've never seen it before) with a group of people I know but can't remember who and then my English teacher appearing from nowhere asked if I'd seen the finale of the series, I said I thought I had. We then did and at some point in the series finale the world got cut in half.

I think I just had my first lucid dream where I had some control of it. I took advantage of that 8-)
Last edited by dafox on May 23rd, 2012, 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:I think I just had my first lucid dream where I had some control of it. I took advantage of it 8-)
God those are great :D

Summary...? :lol:

I killed someone in my dream last night. Don't have a clue who they were...but I killed them. :|

Fernando wrote:
dafox wrote:I think I just had my first lucid dream where I had some control of it. I took advantage of it 8-)
God those are great :D

Summary...? :lol:
I pretty much already said it lol. I conjured up a few tumblers and a tyranasourus rex as well :lol:
"When art imitates life"