NolanFans' Collective Diary II: Collect Harder

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I want a Batman film set within Arkham, pretty much like the game minus the massive cluster of villains.

I certainly hope that the next Batman installment perhaps takes that route Mason, and is NOT ANYTHING near Nolan's versions. But that he sticks with it to produce..is just weird really.

tykjen wrote:I certainly hope that the next Batman installment perhaps takes that route Mason, and is NOT ANYTHING near Nolan's versions. But that he sticks with it to produce..is just weird really.
Yeah, the reboot (although I think it is far too soon) needs to be different in almost everything. I hope they take it even darker, but they won't, because of the consistency needed with the PG-13 bullshit.

GothamGirl wrote:Image
hahha

tykjen wrote:
GothamGirl wrote:Image
hahha

Jesus Bale, my spirit animal.

Vader182 wrote:Drive is $15 on Amazon :tooexcited:

Trying not to buy...

-Vader
Did not need to see this.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

Trying not to buy...

-Vader
Don't you already own it?

Cilogy wrote:Okay, Chee's posts about Supernatural on her Tumblr are officially annoying. :|

Mason wrote:

Trying not to buy...

-Vader
I have a 720p blu-ray rip for my MacBook, and when I had netflix I got it in for all my friends to view, but I don't yet own it on blu-ray. I badly want to, it's one of the most rewatchable movies of the last few years.

-Vader

Vader182 wrote:
Mason wrote:
I have a 720p blu-ray rip for my MacBook, and when I had netflix I got it in for all my friends to view, but I don't yet own it on blu-ray. I badly want to, it's one of the most rewatchable movies of the last few years.

-Vader
Agreed! I've found that most of my favourite re-watchable movies use a lot of non OST songs e.g. this, Reservoir Dogs, Collateral, Pulp Fiction etc.