MLB Discussion

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
DoubleD wrote:Last years MVP and CY Young winner. This years likely MVP winner and Triple Crown winner, and a high profile free agent first baseman. The Tigers were a great team. They won the AL Championship, but they simply played got out played by the Giants. The Giants were the better team and deserved to win.

Go Braves.
I hope Tim gets his shit together this off season so he can be the starter again.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
DoubleD wrote:Last years MVP and CY Young winner. This years likely MVP winner and Triple Crown winner, and a high profile free agent first baseman. The Tigers were a great team. They won the AL Championship, but they simply played got out played by the Giants. The Giants were the better team and deserved to win.

Go Braves.
I hope Tim gets his shit together this off season so he can be the starter again.
He will be back in the rotation. No way they put him in the bullpen. If that happens, I could see him requesting a trade.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

3 weeks till opening day.

Anyone watching the World Baseball Classic?
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

DoubleD wrote:3 weeks till opening day.

Nope.

All I know is Josh Hamilton can burn in hell. That's really all I have to say in this thread.
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
DoubleD wrote:3 weeks till opening day.

Nope.

All I know is Josh Hamilton can burn in hell. That's really all I have to say in this thread.
I was wondering how Rangers fans took that.

DoubleD wrote:
Peace wrote:
Nope.

Some were mad he was traded... most were glad. He's streaky. He just fuckin tanked last year. Then blamed it on his dip, or red bulls. He wasn't even trying. And he wonders why we booed him.
Say Girl

Peace wrote:
DoubleD wrote:
Some were mad he was traded... most were glad. He's streaky. He just fuckin tanked last year. Then blamed it on his dip, or red bulls. He wasn't even trying. And he wonders why we booed him.
And is it just me, or is he still fighting some emotional demons?

DoubleD wrote:
Peace wrote:
And is it just me, or is he still fighting some emotional demons?
He forever will. I don't have any problem with that. I hope he never goes back down that road.. but yeah another good reason to trade.
Say Girl

Go Braves!

Oh Rangers... All of Texas is laughing at you right now.
Say Girl