What made you frown today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
We're getting another Spider-Man movie before another Star Wars Episode.

Something made a young man go mad.

He viciously stabbed a married couple twice his age, plus a neighbor who tried to intervene, deputies said. They found him crouched over the bleeding body of the man, biting chunks of his face off.

Martin County Sheriff William Snyder told reporters his deputies found the suspect late Monday in the driveway of a Tequesta home. Officers shot their stun guns at the 19-year-old multiple times to no avail. Even a police dog couldn’t get the man to release his victim.

Finally, three to four cops were able to wrench the suspect off the dead man. The man was “making animal noises,” and “grunting and growling” as officers yanked him away.

Inside the garage they found his wife, also stabbed to death. Multiple “weapons of opportunity” were used to beat, slash and attack the couple, including a switchblade the suspect was known to carry. Officials said it looked like the husband tried to fight back.

Former North Miami Beach Mayor Jeffrey Mishcon identified the dead woman as his daughter, Michelle Mishcon Stevens, 53. She attended North Miami Beach High. Deputies identified her husband as John Stevens, 59, who attended high school in South Miami-Dade.

“There was an enormous amount of violence in that garage,” Snyder said.

According to neighbors, the couple often liked to sit inside their garage with the door open. That’s how they were spending their Monday evening, Snyder said, until 19-year-old Austin Harrouff showed up. He didn’t know the couple, Snyder said. He called it a “completely unprovoked and random attack.”

The neighbor who called 911 rushed to help the husband, Snyder said, but he was stabbed as well. He underwent surgery early Tuesday morning.

Snyder said Harrouff, an FSU sophomore studying pre-exercise science, was eating dinner at Duffy’s, a sports pub down the block, with his parents when he got mad from possibly about slow service and stormed out. Snyder said he was in his hometown with some of his fraternity brothers, members of Alpha Delta Phi, according to his Facebook page.

What doesn’t make sense to police is that Harrouff does not fit the typical description of a deranged murderer. He was a star high school football player and an excellent student, the Miami Herald reported. He took Advanced Placement classes in the International Baccalaureate program at school.
http://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/f ... 96387.html

Gotta be bath salts

Awesome Games Done Quick is going on at the moment, supporting Prevent Cancer. I'm trying to donate to them but PayPal keeps messing up and is just straight up refusing to let me add funds.

Thanks PayPal, guess you support cancer.

Apparently my favourite local cinema is gonna be demolished.

So many cherished memories, so many films left to see, all gonna be gone. That's my church, right there.

darthnazgul wrote:Apparently my favourite local cinema is gonna be demolished.

So many cherished memories, so many films left to see, all gonna be gone. That's my church, right there.
I know the feeling :cry:

I don't want this filth to come to India (or anywhere) from USA.
Yeah I know it's fake/mock-up.