What made you frown today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
waking up :(
"When art imitates life"

reading dafox's extremely insightful comments...

tykjen wrote:reading dafox's extremely insightful comments...
if I'm actually pissing you guys off I'll stop
Last edited by dafox on January 6th, 2012, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
if I'm actually pissing you guys off please do tell and I'll stop
Why are you so depressed dafox?

dafox wrote:
if I'm actually pissing you guys off please do tell and I'll stop
stop seeking attention. seek inspiration instead. do something. make a living. if waking up makes you frown, I can only guess you are in prison with internet connection..

tykjen wrote:
dafox wrote: if I'm actually pissing you guys off please do tell and I'll stop
stop seeking attention. seek inspiration instead. do something. make a living. if waking up makes you frown, I can only guess you are in prison with internet connection..
alright
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
tykjen wrote:
alright
you are quite the typical who expresses total angst, but wont say anything else, even with anonymity. what do you preferred to be called? troll or faker?

tykjen wrote:
dafox wrote: alright
you are quite the typical who expresses total angst, but wont say anything else, even with anonymity. what do you preferred to be called? troll or faker?
I've explained why I feel this way on page four. Or at least my best answer as to why. Idk which I prefer to be called. I'm sorry for coming off as a troll and or faker
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
tykjen wrote:
I've explained why I feel this way on page four. Or at least my best answer as to why. Idk which I prefer to be called. I'm sorry for coming off as a troll and or faker
And I am deeply sorry for paying you any attention. Ill just put you on ignore instead so I wont be banned for saying something I will regret. You say you feel life has no meaning. I have been there in my drugged up former life. Finally I realized I was my biggest enemy and went onward from there. No matter what your friends, doctors, society or family tells you, true change can only come from within. It wont be handed to you.

"When art imitates life"