What made you frown today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Allstar wrote:
tykjen wrote:He is from New Jersey. I can understand, from at least one point of view.
JK!
The one thing I hate about being from NJ is that everyone not from there thinks you look like this.
That's me.

tykjen wrote:
lol im 20 and ive never had a job. WIN :-D :-D :P
Why you lurking my page brah?

Life.

steveportee wrote:Life.
I am happy it wasn't death.

Allstar wrote:
tykjen wrote:He is from New Jersey. I can understand, from at least one point of view.
JK!
The one thing I hate about being from NJ is that everyone not from there thinks you look like this.
I just feel life has no meaning. To me hedonism and choosing what has meaning is just a distraction
"When art imitates life"

Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

tykjen wrote:Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
So I'm suppose to literrally fuck around (especially at 18 years of age) get a white collar job so that I could chase money and sate my endless materialist obsession, pursue prominence to sooth my ego, and then watch it all erode as I await the end of my existence :neutral:
"When art imitates life"

dafox wrote:
tykjen wrote:Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a fucking big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of fucking fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing fucking junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, fucked-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?
So I'm suppose to literrally fuck around (especially at 18 years of age) get a white collar job so that I could chase money and sate my endless materialist obsession, pursue prominence to sooth my ego, and then watch it all erode as I await the end of my existence :neutral:
If that was your take on it.. then just go ahead sir.

tykjen wrote:
dafox wrote: So I'm suppose to literrally fuck around (especially at 18 years of age) get a white collar job so that I could chase money and sate my endless materialist obsession, pursue prominence to sooth my ego, and then watch it all erode as I await the end of my existence :neutral:
If that was your take on it.. then just go ahead sir.
I'd rather bang my head against the wall until I lose consciousness.. no wonder people make up religions
"When art imitates life"

Mr. Caine wrote:You making this thread.
+1. I'm a High School student, i've just endured 6 hours of people bitching about nothing nonstop, I don't need it here too!
I realize this is in-itself bitching but you get the idea.