What made you frown today?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
fenwayconnor wrote:I was supposed to get married an hour ago....
...Okay you have it a lot worse than me.

Hopefully these can brighten your day a bit. Or maybe they'll just make things worse, if so then sorry bout that.

:(

lucky escape?

Spending your time on an internet forum is obviously more important...

solo2001 wrote:
...Okay you have it a lot worse than me.

Hopefully these can brighten your day a bit. Or maybe they'll just make things worse, if so then sorry bout that.

haha those brightened it up a bit! thank you.
It's all good, I take satisfaction in knowing that she won't be able to enjoy The Dark Knight Rises whatsoever now because she will just associate it with me...the little things like that make it not suck as much haha

fenwayconnor wrote:
solo2001 wrote: ...Okay you have it a lot worse than me.

haha those brightened it up a bit! thank you.
Mason wrote: Oh yeah.

sorry dude
It's all good, I take satisfaction in knowing that she won't be able to enjoy The Dark Knight Rises whatsoever now because she will just associate it with me...the little things like that make it not suck as much haha
I wonder how she is feeling today. Probably more shitty than you do. Take solace in that :batman:

fenwayconnor wrote:
Obviously she wasn't the one. Wait it out and you'll find the right one in time. I did and I couldn't be happier.

In the mean time, I'll tell you like a friend told me once.

"It's cheaper by the piece."
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."