Riot and Appreciation Threads

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
I'm aware that news has been pretty slow and you guys like to goof off, but please do not make any more riot threads. If you have a problem with the admin or the moderators, take it to them in a PM.

Anyone who participates in riots, from here on out, will get a ban or warning, depending on their involvement.

Thanks.

In regards to appreciation threads:
Will be allowed, as long as they are made for discussion, and not in the behavior of making it "just because."

Actors and directors can have a thread made only in the Entertainment section, and are allowed to have threads dedicated solely to them as long as it is made for discussion (see above).

Threads for TV shows, movies, books, or video games must be made in the Entertainment section, with the title and the year it was first made/released.

Members who do make appreciation threads "just because" or in spite of these regulations, will be referred to the punishments above for riot threads.

Any questions, comments, or concerns about this can either be PMed to me or be posted in this thread. Thanks.

I don't think it involved the lack of news, because we've been graced with lots of news and stuff over the past month. I think it was primarily for two reasons;

1.) The troll count has increased. We're getting hilariously insulting and annoying new users, and this was our message, so to speak, to remove them.

2.) Boredom and fun. We were bored one night and just decided to do this, but it won't happen again.

^ What Mason said.

I promise not to partake in them in the future. I'm going to stop making unintelligent posts all the time. I got lazy. My apologies, people...

Nolan4Life wrote:I'm going to stop making unintelligent posts all the time.
I'll believe it when I see it.

PWND.

steveportee wrote:
Nolan4Life wrote:I'm going to stop making unintelligent posts all the time.
I'll believe it when I see it.

PWND.
:(

Mason wrote: 2.) Boredom and fun. We were bored one night and just decided to do this, but it won't happen again.
That's what you said last time honey. It'll happen again guaranteed.

solo2001 wrote:
Mason wrote: 2.) Boredom and fun. We were bored one night and just decided to do this, but it won't happen again.
That's what you said last time honey. It'll happen again guaranteed.
Your avatar pleases me in ways an avatar has never done before.

Mason wrote:
solo2001 wrote: That's what you said last time honey. It'll happen again guaranteed.
Your avatar pleases me in ways an avatar has never done before.
I love Harrison Ford. I'm just gonna come right out and say it.

Hey guys guess what...

Why you lurking my page brah?

meow