How many people is Mason?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Crazy Eight wrote:Alright. So, clearly Mason can't possibly be one person. His post count is way too high for a single person- nobody has that kind of time. My theory is that the Mason account is shared by several people. It's really the only logical explanation. How many people do you think share the account?

Going with 3.
YOU LITTLE...

Crazy you win the Best Prediction award. :clap:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

So we permaban him now?

Crazy Eight... I am impressed.

Cilogy wrote:Crazy you win the Best Prediction award. :clap:
This deserves a custom title, I think. Psychic!
Sigs???

Right. Whether or not you choose to believe what I’m about to tell you or not is completely up to you. I will say that I am telling the absolute truth covering my experience. I SWEAR on myself, my entire family and you guys in which I’m sending this. I am not joking. Why would I want to? Anyway, I’m going to detail my story, my experience, what I’ve come to realise and what I now believe in accordance to what I used to believe. Only two other people know this (my parents) but I am willing to share this with you guys right now. I’d like to ask you to please keep these message to yourselves, I don’t want the entire forum knowing this. Cheers. I’d like to state this this all happened from May 2009. I’ve tried to explain it as clear and as simple as possible.

Story

This all happened out of the blue really. You probably won’t believe how such a life changing incident came across from such minor events. But the story starts where I was actually watching a film called Long Time Dead (it’s an awful film, don’t even go near it) which was about ghosts and Ouija boards, and no, my experience does not involve Ouija boards, here me out. But as I was watching this thing, several things crossed my mind. I started to think about life after death, and what living is all about. Why are we here? Why do we exist? What will happen when we die? I usually think about these types of things anyway, so they weren’t unusual thoughts. After the film finished, I immediately went onto the Internet and started to research the phenomenon of Ouija boards. I watched videos, read stories, the works. This led me to one thing. The Ouija board is controlled entirely by your mind and your senses, which is named as the Ideomotor Effect. This is when what you want to happen is controlled entirely by your brain without you even knowing, sending signals to the nerves in the tips of your fingers allowing yourself to move the planchette. I was consistent and decided to buy an Ouija board from eBay (of all places). My girlfriend at the time thought I was nuts, but I was determined to test this thing out. So when it arrived I played it by myself. You’re not really supposed to, but it works regardless. I set it up at night in my dark living room, cleared my thoughts and waiting for around an hour. There was nothing. I kept talking into space asking if their were any spirits there. Nothing. But I was determined.

So the second night I set it up again, this time with the hall light on in the background just so I didn’t spook myself out in any way, shape or form. After around twenty minutes of silence, I asked the question. “Is there any one there? If there is someone there please let yourself known”. That was it. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I felt as though I had failed in a way, failed to correctly contact the dead. Now let me tell you this right now, before this point I never believed in ghosts, religion or spiritualism. At all. I was a complete atheist, pessimist and realist. After my unsuccessful attempts at playing this correctly, I still felt like that. But, I was still interested. So, a few weeks actually passed. I stored this board away and I decided to put it back on eBay to try and gain my money back. After I listed the auction, I decided to read up more on the history of Ouija boards. So I did. I went on a load of websites, reading up on the history of these things, experiences and stories of the past. Interestingly, I saw that many of the uses who successfully used these boards had some sort of spiritual experience, notable an OBE (out of body experience). This got me even more interested. So, guess what I did? I researched OBE’s.

As I was researching this (I spent around six hours reading up on stories and accounts) I was extremely interested. After reading all of these accounts, reading their descriptions and what not, I saw that achieving an OBE was pretty easy. Now, I read that achieving an OBE is easier if you’re a lucid dreamer. I was a lucid dreamer. I was diagnosed with it at an early age (when I was twelve). However, up until that point it wasn’t so bad. I remember when I was younger I could nearly fall completely unconscious and be sent to hospital because of it. But in the last few years it wasn’t so bad, and I slept normally usually. So naturally, this gained my interest even more. After reading accounts of seeing bright lights, feeling dizzy and speaking with other persons during these experiences, I knew these people we’re just seeking attention. I knew that it was a pattern, and people having these experiences all experience the exact same thing as the last person. It’s very strange. So, naturally I went onto YouTube. I know what you’re thinking, YouTuber’s post up there “experiences” to gain a few hits and profile subscriptions. But no, the stories people have told on YouTube are exactly the same as account I read up on the Internet. They told their views, and stated how they gained an OBE. This got me even more curious, even if I was highly sceptical. So I looked up this “technique”. When I saw what it involved, I wasn’t really surprised.

To give you a basic outline (I’ll send you it if you’re interested, but for now I’ll just describe what I needed to do) on what needed to be done, it involved meditation, clear thinking and sleep. Now, if you don’t lucid dream then it’s fine, this still works. What I needed to do was lie down on a bed or sit down on a chair, getting comfortable, clear my thoughts and enter various stages of meditation. As my body grows nearer to sleep, I had to repeat a familiar word in my head until I was on the verge of lucid dreaming, or, on the verge of falling to sleep completely. In this case, I repeated Jordan (which is actually my first name, Mason is my second name if you’re wondering). But anyway. What I was supposed to do was completely clear my thoughts, repeat the name and get onto the verge of sleepiness. After that, you needed to free your thoughts some more, only focusing on the word as you slowly start to feel vibrations in your senses. After that, you have to IMAGINE your body removing itself from itself. As if it’s your sole removing itself from your physical being. After that, you fall into a state of complete unconsciousness (or a deep state of lucid dreaming) and start to see various white shapes and other objects. Then you continue to hear a loud buzzing, humming or ringing in your eyes (like you’re going completely mute) and then that’s when the OBE happens.

So of course, I tried it. On the first night, I was completely unsuccessful. Oh, and please bear in mind that for doing this, you have to be alone, comfortable and in a dark room. Anyway, I fell asleep naturally on the first night. On the second night, I fell asleep also. By this point my girlfriend started to worry, and also criticize what I was trying to do. I ignored her. On the third night of trying this technique (again, I’ll detail it separately if you want it) I found myself delving into a state of lucid dreaming like I used to when I was a child. This is a heavy sensation of growing numb. When you grow numb you can’t move and you’re sleeping while you’re semi-awake. This is completely true, look it up. But yes, I got to this stage yet again. After around half an hour of feeling numb, I fell to sleep naturally. When I woke in the morning, I found myself to feel very tried and heavy, pretty much what I was like when I was younger. This scared me, as I didn’t want to have these lucid dreaming events happen again. No doubt, I got them anyway but not as heavily as I was as a child, so this meditation technique must have been contributing to it somehow. But, on the fourth night, my OBE happened.

Experience

I was following the technique. I laid down on my bed in only my underwear (hence a comfortable position with minimum clothing) and completely relaxed. I lay on my back, under the covers and closed my eyes. This was the first stage of meditation. I tried to drain my thoughts, completely relax and let everything slip from my mind. My thoughts minimised, and after that I started to repeat my name n my head with a two second intermission between. I keep repeating my name for around half an hour I think, but I really did lose track of time completely. So I kept repeating my name continuously until I felt a tickling feeling on the soles of my feet. This feeling is usually what you get when you’re about to enter a state of lucid dreaming. So I kept on repeating my name, not thinking about anything else what so ever. This tickling feeling (a little like pins and needles) progressed upwards to my knees, very slowly. I guess this took around another half an hour to advance. It reached the bottom of my waist and I immediately fell into a very strange state of numbness. The entire bottom half of my body turned entirely numb. I wasn’t able to move me feet or my legs at all, or my waist. This is the classic sign of sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming. At this point, the technique instructs you to stop repeating your name. So I did. I kept thoughts clear and let the numbness continue.

At this point you are instructed to IMAGINE yourself climbing out of your body. This sounds strange and crazy, but that’s exactly what I did. As the numbness hit my waist, I stopped repeating my name and imagined myself climbing out of my body. This is where it gets very strange. As I did so (I imagined physically climbing from my bed, out of my body and looking at myself) the tingling feelings grew more intense and moved further up my body. It didn’t hit my chest area, but it was close. It’s kind of like a pins and needle type feeling, but it’s also a burning sensation. Imagine burning yourself on a hot iron. Anyway, I felt myself going into a deep sleep. Like I was a child, the feelings came back and I knew I was going into a hairy situation. As the sensations grew and my thoughts grew deeper about myself climbing out from my body, the darkness that was in front of me suddenly turned very colourful (my eyes were closed, that’s what I mean). Lots of reds, blues, greens and yellows started to circulate my view. Thing 2001: A Space Odyssey, but not as bright. It wasn’t any sort of void, but more of a moving rainbow of colours. This went on for a long time. I lost track of time throughout this by the way, so don’t question that. I never kept track of time once. It was very confusing. Anyway. My physical state continued with this sensational feeling. I felt myself falling to sleep, almost on the verge of waking. That sort of feeling. As the colours kept spinning and the intense tingling grew, I tried to keep my thoughts on my body leaving its self. After a long while, the tingling feelings turned into intense vibrations. Twitches to be exact. My nerves and muscles began to uncontrollably twitch. I had experienced this before, when I was young I got these when coming out of a deep sleep. I’ve never had them again up until this exact moment. When these vibrations and twitches started, the colours seemed to have formed into some sort of spiral. Not any sort of normal patterned spiral, but a spiral which was spinning into itself, causing an illusion type image in front of me. It was like I was in another room, another place. It grew larger and finally the colours began to bleed out, turning the spiral a very light white colour. It was very scary. At this exact point, I couldn’t feel the vibrations of my muscles and my nerves anymore. I couldn’t even feel my head and chest, nothing from my upper body or lower body. Absolutely nothing. I followed the white spiral in front of me as it folded into itself slowly, creating a very strange hole type occurrence. Like a portal. A void. A doorway. I kept watching this weird happening in front of me, not feeling anything from my body. I couldn’t feel the bed covers nor the surrounding environment. I couldn’t even open my eyes. Not that I really tried. I wanted to see where this was leading.

After moments of watching this spiral, I again imagined myself leaving my body. I’d like to note that at this point I forgot about the thoughts of leaving my body, but I began to think again. As I thought of this while watching the spiral spin and twist, I gained the unusual numbing feelings again. It tickled, but in a nice way. Not like the burning sensation of before. As my thoughts continued of leaving my body, the spiral began to slowly fade into a white background. As if I’m looking straight at a white square which completely takes up my view. The numbing grew more intense and began to burn again, and in a split second the white vanished and was replaces with total darkness, and an insane ringing could be heard. It was a loud buzzing, like my ears were vibrating. I’d like to point at that I couldn’t smell or taste anything, there was nothing. Just the darkness, the burning and the ringing. It continued. I didn’t really know where it was leading. Until after a while the darkness in front of me illuminated and what I could see is just out of this world.

I could see myself, asleep, lying on the bed in this deep state. I was directly above myself, but I could still feel the numbing and hear the ringing. I couldn’t feel myself floating or moving around in nothingness, I could just see myself on the bed and the entire room around me, like a 360 degrees view. I was stuck in this position if I remember correctly. I couldn’t control anything. As I was semi unconscious in physical form, I couldn’t do anything here. That’s what I’m guessing anyway. I was stuck there. Again, I have no idea how long for because I entirely lost track of all time. All I remember is that I was looking at myself from above, for a lengthy time. But after some time passes (I assume) my view seemed to become constricted. The ceilings and the walls of my room became darkened. It was as if the room was closing in on me completely. This happened for some time longer until I saw myself (on my bed) turn over onto my side. Like you would normally when you’re asleep. At that exact moment my view dropped to the floor. Again, I didn’t feel anything. All I could see was whatever was in front of me. I couldn’t control anything. Bare in mind I could see myself out of my body, looking at my physical form laying on the bed. Now I was in eye line of my bed, like I was kneeling on the floor of sorts. My view approached me body, and I saw myself (not my physical form) stand up and sit on the side of the bed. That’s when the ringing stopped entirely.

What I’m about to describe is absolutely crazy. I know for a fast you’re reading this now and thinking I’m writing complete and utter bullshit. Think what you want, it fucking happened. All I can assure you is that everything up until this point and beyond this point was and is true. I promise you entirely.

The ringing noises stopped. There were minutes of silence and my view was stuck at the bed, looking at my physical form from the side of the bed. Then I heard a voice. I am going to explain and describe this voice as clear and as understandable as possible. I’ll tell you what HE said soon. The voice was raspy, and came from the other end of the room at this point I couldn’t see because of the position I was in. I couldn’t control where I was. But the voice was raspy, and deep. It wasn’t scary nor intimidating, but it wasn’t a fucking friendly voice either. But he said, and I’m trying to remember this as detailed as possible, but he said “Don’t be afraid, it is not the end, it will continue”. The ringing began again. My view became restricted again, as the walls and floor began to darken and fade into themselves. My view switched completely, and I was looking down from the ceiling again at my body. The 360 degree view set back into place, and what I saw was absolutely phenomenon. A black figure, no face visible, was standing at the bottom of the bed hunched over staring at the lower part of my body. It’s features, face or skin wasn’t visible, just a black figured shape, like a shadow but even more in depth and detailed than a shadow. A very quick flash of white flashed in front of me, and strangely I could see myself as a child. Where I don’t know. When I don’t know. I just saw myself as a child (I’m guessing around the age of ten or eleven). And that was it. I woke up. Everything vanished.

I woke to realise my muscles were aching and my ears were still slightly ringing, but I was back in reality. It was still night time and it was still dark. I got a strange sense of movement in the room. I just lay there, staring at the ceiling and occasionally looking down at the bottom of my bed. I was sweating like crazy and my heartbeat was the fastest I’ve ever felt it. It was just beyond crazy. It’s like a movie. I just couldn’t believe what had happened. I couldn’t understand it.

I didn’t go to sleep that night or the night after, and I didn’t tell my girlfriend anything what so ever. She just thought it was another failed attempt. I stopped from then on of course. I didn’t tell my parents until three months ago, and they don’t believe me. They were convinced I was drunk or I was on some illegal drug (and I wasn‘t), which has led to me falling out with them entirely. We don’t speak now and I’ve moved away from the area. I don’t think I’ll ever speak to them again for not even semi believing what I experienced. My mother has cancer but after she said she didn’t believe me and accused me of all types of different things, I’m not speaking to her any more. It’s a tough decision to make. Of course it’s different for you guys here, I don’t give a shit what you think about this experience because I don’t even know you. You’re just a few guys on an Internet forum. But it’d be good to remain pals online anyway, I hope you don’t think I’m some sort of weirdo. But whatever. What I told you just there must not be shared. Please do keep it to yourselves and discuss it however you want between only us. But that’s all about that. What I learned from that experience I will detail below.

Beliefs and Views

Before this, I was a complete pessimist, atheist and fuck no’s what else. I didn’t believe in religion, conspiracies, spirits, ghosts, well being, life and death. I just didn’t have views or opinions on it all. But after this event, after this fucking crazy experience It made me think differently. I want to try and sum up what I think my OBE was about, what it meant for my future and what it didn’t mean. First of all, it was NOT a dream. Guys, this was a real experience and dreaming is completely different. Whether or not you think it’s the mind playing tricks on you, think like that. But I’m telling you, it’s not a dream and it’s not your mind playing tricks on you or making you think differently or whatever. It was a real, spiritual experience. I believe that meditating and becoming deep within this state is some sort of guidance or entrance to your other side. The side that is guiding you. The side that will be there for you when you die, well after you die. The most baffling thing I encountered was the voice. Whatever it was, it meant something. It was a male voice, I assume. He said “don’t be afraid, it‘s not the end, it will continue”. The end of what, death? This is the only thing that comes to mind. It shouts to me that we shouldn’t be afraid of death, death in the other side in which I encountered. It’s a sign that there is more than living. It’s a sign that we’re not just made of nerves and atoms and bones, we’re much more. It’s not connected to the mind, It’s almost as if it’s your sould or your guide. It’ll be waiting.

I read this up online, and this is what many who have experienced this have concluded. You maybe have different thoughts, but I do not. I’m almost certain that there is more to life now. More to us living. When I saw myself as a child nearing the end of the experience, I initially thought dying was being reborn. But it isn’t. Memories. Memories will serve a big part in “life after death”. It was a memory. Clear as day. It was me as a child running across some sort of field, I have a feeling when it was. That was a happy memory of mine. A happy time.

Conclusion

I’ve tried to be as clear as possible. I’ve tried to express what I think and what I think I know from my OBE, and I can say this: I am not afraid to die anymore. I was. But not now. Death will be a good thing. There IS something else.

Thanks for your time. If you choose to believe me, then thank you. If you don’t then that doesn’t change my opinion on you as a person. I’ll be happy knowing what happened and what is to come. Please don’t share this with anyone else. Thanks anyway. All I can conclude is, it was an extraordinary experience and I now look at life differently. If you believe and know what I believe and know, you’d

Crazy Eight wrote:Alright. So, clearly Mason can't possibly be one person. His post count is way too high for a single person- nobody has that kind of time. My theory is that the Mason account is shared by several people. It's really the only logical explanation. How many people do you think share the account?

Going with 3.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

steveportee wrote:Right. Whether or not you choose to believe what I’m about to tell you or not is completely up to you. I will say that I am telling the absolute truth covering my experience. I SWEAR on myself, my entire family and you guys in which I’m sending this. I am not joking. Why would I want to? Anyway, I’m going to detail my story, my experience, what I’ve come to realise and what I now believe in accordance to what I used to believe. Only two other people know this (my parents) but I am willing to share this with you guys right now. I’d like to ask you to please keep these message to yourselves, I don’t want the entire forum knowing this. Cheers. I’d like to state this this all happened from May 2009. I’ve tried to explain it as clear and as simple as possible.

Story

This all happened out of the blue really. You probably won’t believe how such a life changing incident came across from such minor events. But the story starts where I was actually watching a film called Long Time Dead (it’s an awful film, don’t even go near it) which was about ghosts and Ouija boards, and no, my experience does not involve Ouija boards, here me out. But as I was watching this thing, several things crossed my mind. I started to think about life after death, and what living is all about. Why are we here? Why do we exist? What will happen when we die? I usually think about these types of things anyway, so they weren’t unusual thoughts. After the film finished, I immediately went onto the Internet and started to research the phenomenon of Ouija boards. I watched videos, read stories, the works. This led me to one thing. The Ouija board is controlled entirely by your mind and your senses, which is named as the Ideomotor Effect. This is when what you want to happen is controlled entirely by your brain without you even knowing, sending signals to the nerves in the tips of your fingers allowing yourself to move the planchette. I was consistent and decided to buy an Ouija board from eBay (of all places). My girlfriend at the time thought I was nuts, but I was determined to test this thing out. So when it arrived I played it by myself. You’re not really supposed to, but it works regardless. I set it up at night in my dark living room, cleared my thoughts and waiting for around an hour. There was nothing. I kept talking into space asking if their were any spirits there. Nothing. But I was determined.

So the second night I set it up again, this time with the hall light on in the background just so I didn’t spook myself out in any way, shape or form. After around twenty minutes of silence, I asked the question. “Is there any one there? If there is someone there please let yourself known”. That was it. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I felt as though I had failed in a way, failed to correctly contact the dead. Now let me tell you this right now, before this point I never believed in ghosts, religion or spiritualism. At all. I was a complete atheist, pessimist and realist. After my unsuccessful attempts at playing this correctly, I still felt like that. But, I was still interested. So, a few weeks actually passed. I stored this board away and I decided to put it back on eBay to try and gain my money back. After I listed the auction, I decided to read up more on the history of Ouija boards. So I did. I went on a load of websites, reading up on the history of these things, experiences and stories of the past. Interestingly, I saw that many of the uses who successfully used these boards had some sort of spiritual experience, notable an OBE (out of body experience). This got me even more interested. So, guess what I did? I researched OBE’s.

As I was researching this (I spent around six hours reading up on stories and accounts) I was extremely interested. After reading all of these accounts, reading their descriptions and what not, I saw that achieving an OBE was pretty easy. Now, I read that achieving an OBE is easier if you’re a lucid dreamer. I was a lucid dreamer. I was diagnosed with it at an early age (when I was twelve). However, up until that point it wasn’t so bad. I remember when I was younger I could nearly fall completely unconscious and be sent to hospital because of it. But in the last few years it wasn’t so bad, and I slept normally usually. So naturally, this gained my interest even more. After reading accounts of seeing bright lights, feeling dizzy and speaking with other persons during these experiences, I knew these people we’re just seeking attention. I knew that it was a pattern, and people having these experiences all experience the exact same thing as the last person. It’s very strange. So, naturally I went onto YouTube. I know what you’re thinking, YouTuber’s post up there “experiences” to gain a few hits and profile subscriptions. But no, the stories people have told on YouTube are exactly the same as account I read up on the Internet. They told their views, and stated how they gained an OBE. This got me even more curious, even if I was highly sceptical. So I looked up this “technique”. When I saw what it involved, I wasn’t really surprised.

To give you a basic outline (I’ll send you it if you’re interested, but for now I’ll just describe what I needed to do) on what needed to be done, it involved meditation, clear thinking and sleep. Now, if you don’t lucid dream then it’s fine, this still works. What I needed to do was lie down on a bed or sit down on a chair, getting comfortable, clear my thoughts and enter various stages of meditation. As my body grows nearer to sleep, I had to repeat a familiar word in my head until I was on the verge of lucid dreaming, or, on the verge of falling to sleep completely. In this case, I repeated Jordan (which is actually my first name, Mason is my second name if you’re wondering). But anyway. What I was supposed to do was completely clear my thoughts, repeat the name and get onto the verge of sleepiness. After that, you needed to free your thoughts some more, only focusing on the word as you slowly start to feel vibrations in your senses. After that, you have to IMAGINE your body removing itself from itself. As if it’s your sole removing itself from your physical being. After that, you fall into a state of complete unconsciousness (or a deep state of lucid dreaming) and start to see various white shapes and other objects. Then you continue to hear a loud buzzing, humming or ringing in your eyes (like you’re going completely mute) and then that’s when the OBE happens.

So of course, I tried it. On the first night, I was completely unsuccessful. Oh, and please bear in mind that for doing this, you have to be alone, comfortable and in a dark room. Anyway, I fell asleep naturally on the first night. On the second night, I fell asleep also. By this point my girlfriend started to worry, and also criticize what I was trying to do. I ignored her. On the third night of trying this technique (again, I’ll detail it separately if you want it) I found myself delving into a state of lucid dreaming like I used to when I was a child. This is a heavy sensation of growing numb. When you grow numb you can’t move and you’re sleeping while you’re semi-awake. This is completely true, look it up. But yes, I got to this stage yet again. After around half an hour of feeling numb, I fell to sleep naturally. When I woke in the morning, I found myself to feel very tried and heavy, pretty much what I was like when I was younger. This scared me, as I didn’t want to have these lucid dreaming events happen again. No doubt, I got them anyway but not as heavily as I was as a child, so this meditation technique must have been contributing to it somehow. But, on the fourth night, my OBE happened.

Experience

I was following the technique. I laid down on my bed in only my underwear (hence a comfortable position with minimum clothing) and completely relaxed. I lay on my back, under the covers and closed my eyes. This was the first stage of meditation. I tried to drain my thoughts, completely relax and let everything slip from my mind. My thoughts minimised, and after that I started to repeat my name n my head with a two second intermission between. I keep repeating my name for around half an hour I think, but I really did lose track of time completely. So I kept repeating my name continuously until I felt a tickling feeling on the soles of my feet. This feeling is usually what you get when you’re about to enter a state of lucid dreaming. So I kept on repeating my name, not thinking about anything else what so ever. This tickling feeling (a little like pins and needles) progressed upwards to my knees, very slowly. I guess this took around another half an hour to advance. It reached the bottom of my waist and I immediately fell into a very strange state of numbness. The entire bottom half of my body turned entirely numb. I wasn’t able to move me feet or my legs at all, or my waist. This is the classic sign of sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming. At this point, the technique instructs you to stop repeating your name. So I did. I kept thoughts clear and let the numbness continue.

At this point you are instructed to IMAGINE yourself climbing out of your body. This sounds strange and crazy, but that’s exactly what I did. As the numbness hit my waist, I stopped repeating my name and imagined myself climbing out of my body. This is where it gets very strange. As I did so (I imagined physically climbing from my bed, out of my body and looking at myself) the tingling feelings grew more intense and moved further up my body. It didn’t hit my chest area, but it was close. It’s kind of like a pins and needle type feeling, but it’s also a burning sensation. Imagine burning yourself on a hot iron. Anyway, I felt myself going into a deep sleep. Like I was a child, the feelings came back and I knew I was going into a hairy situation. As the sensations grew and my thoughts grew deeper about myself climbing out from my body, the darkness that was in front of me suddenly turned very colourful (my eyes were closed, that’s what I mean). Lots of reds, blues, greens and yellows started to circulate my view. Thing 2001: A Space Odyssey, but not as bright. It wasn’t any sort of void, but more of a moving rainbow of colours. This went on for a long time. I lost track of time throughout this by the way, so don’t question that. I never kept track of time once. It was very confusing. Anyway. My physical state continued with this sensational feeling. I felt myself falling to sleep, almost on the verge of waking. That sort of feeling. As the colours kept spinning and the intense tingling grew, I tried to keep my thoughts on my body leaving its self. After a long while, the tingling feelings turned into intense vibrations. Twitches to be exact. My nerves and muscles began to uncontrollably twitch. I had experienced this before, when I was young I got these when coming out of a deep sleep. I’ve never had them again up until this exact moment. When these vibrations and twitches started, the colours seemed to have formed into some sort of spiral. Not any sort of normal patterned spiral, but a spiral which was spinning into itself, causing an illusion type image in front of me. It was like I was in another room, another place. It grew larger and finally the colours began to bleed out, turning the spiral a very light white colour. It was very scary. At this exact point, I couldn’t feel the vibrations of my muscles and my nerves anymore. I couldn’t even feel my head and chest, nothing from my upper body or lower body. Absolutely nothing. I followed the white spiral in front of me as it folded into itself slowly, creating a very strange hole type occurrence. Like a portal. A void. A doorway. I kept watching this weird happening in front of me, not feeling anything from my body. I couldn’t feel the bed covers nor the surrounding environment. I couldn’t even open my eyes. Not that I really tried. I wanted to see where this was leading.

After moments of watching this spiral, I again imagined myself leaving my body. I’d like to note that at this point I forgot about the thoughts of leaving my body, but I began to think again. As I thought of this while watching the spiral spin and twist, I gained the unusual numbing feelings again. It tickled, but in a nice way. Not like the burning sensation of before. As my thoughts continued of leaving my body, the spiral began to slowly fade into a white background. As if I’m looking straight at a white square which completely takes up my view. The numbing grew more intense and began to burn again, and in a split second the white vanished and was replaces with total darkness, and an insane ringing could be heard. It was a loud buzzing, like my ears were vibrating. I’d like to point at that I couldn’t smell or taste anything, there was nothing. Just the darkness, the burning and the ringing. It continued. I didn’t really know where it was leading. Until after a while the darkness in front of me illuminated and what I could see is just out of this world.

I could see myself, asleep, lying on the bed in this deep state. I was directly above myself, but I could still feel the numbing and hear the ringing. I couldn’t feel myself floating or moving around in nothingness, I could just see myself on the bed and the entire room around me, like a 360 degrees view. I was stuck in this position if I remember correctly. I couldn’t control anything. As I was semi unconscious in physical form, I couldn’t do anything here. That’s what I’m guessing anyway. I was stuck there. Again, I have no idea how long for because I entirely lost track of all time. All I remember is that I was looking at myself from above, for a lengthy time. But after some time passes (I assume) my view seemed to become constricted. The ceilings and the walls of my room became darkened. It was as if the room was closing in on me completely. This happened for some time longer until I saw myself (on my bed) turn over onto my side. Like you would normally when you’re asleep. At that exact moment my view dropped to the floor. Again, I didn’t feel anything. All I could see was whatever was in front of me. I couldn’t control anything. Bare in mind I could see myself out of my body, looking at my physical form laying on the bed. Now I was in eye line of my bed, like I was kneeling on the floor of sorts. My view approached me body, and I saw myself (not my physical form) stand up and sit on the side of the bed. That’s when the ringing stopped entirely.

What I’m about to describe is absolutely crazy. I know for a fast you’re reading this now and thinking I’m writing complete and utter bullshit. Think what you want, it fucking happened. All I can assure you is that everything up until this point and beyond this point was and is true. I promise you entirely.

The ringing noises stopped. There were minutes of silence and my view was stuck at the bed, looking at my physical form from the side of the bed. Then I heard a voice. I am going to explain and describe this voice as clear and as understandable as possible. I’ll tell you what HE said soon. The voice was raspy, and came from the other end of the room at this point I couldn’t see because of the position I was in. I couldn’t control where I was. But the voice was raspy, and deep. It wasn’t scary nor intimidating, but it wasn’t a fucking friendly voice either. But he said, and I’m trying to remember this as detailed as possible, but he said “Don’t be afraid, it is not the end, it will continue”. The ringing began again. My view became restricted again, as the walls and floor began to darken and fade into themselves. My view switched completely, and I was looking down from the ceiling again at my body. The 360 degree view set back into place, and what I saw was absolutely phenomenon. A black figure, no face visible, was standing at the bottom of the bed hunched over staring at the lower part of my body. It’s features, face or skin wasn’t visible, just a black figured shape, like a shadow but even more in depth and detailed than a shadow. A very quick flash of white flashed in front of me, and strangely I could see myself as a child. Where I don’t know. When I don’t know. I just saw myself as a child (I’m guessing around the age of ten or eleven). And that was it. I woke up. Everything vanished.

I woke to realise my muscles were aching and my ears were still slightly ringing, but I was back in reality. It was still night time and it was still dark. I got a strange sense of movement in the room. I just lay there, staring at the ceiling and occasionally looking down at the bottom of my bed. I was sweating like crazy and my heartbeat was the fastest I’ve ever felt it. It was just beyond crazy. It’s like a movie. I just couldn’t believe what had happened. I couldn’t understand it.

I didn’t go to sleep that night or the night after, and I didn’t tell my girlfriend anything what so ever. She just thought it was another failed attempt. I stopped from then on of course. I didn’t tell my parents until three months ago, and they don’t believe me. They were convinced I was drunk or I was on some illegal drug (and I wasn‘t), which has led to me falling out with them entirely. We don’t speak now and I’ve moved away from the area. I don’t think I’ll ever speak to them again for not even semi believing what I experienced. My mother has cancer but after she said she didn’t believe me and accused me of all types of different things, I’m not speaking to her any more. It’s a tough decision to make. Of course it’s different for you guys here, I don’t give a shit what you think about this experience because I don’t even know you. You’re just a few guys on an Internet forum. But it’d be good to remain pals online anyway, I hope you don’t think I’m some sort of weirdo. But whatever. What I told you just there must not be shared. Please do keep it to yourselves and discuss it however you want between only us. But that’s all about that. What I learned from that experience I will detail below.

Beliefs and Views

Before this, I was a complete pessimist, atheist and fuck no’s what else. I didn’t believe in religion, conspiracies, spirits, ghosts, well being, life and death. I just didn’t have views or opinions on it all. But after this event, after this fucking crazy experience It made me think differently. I want to try and sum up what I think my OBE was about, what it meant for my future and what it didn’t mean. First of all, it was NOT a dream. Guys, this was a real experience and dreaming is completely different. Whether or not you think it’s the mind playing tricks on you, think like that. But I’m telling you, it’s not a dream and it’s not your mind playing tricks on you or making you think differently or whatever. It was a real, spiritual experience. I believe that meditating and becoming deep within this state is some sort of guidance or entrance to your other side. The side that is guiding you. The side that will be there for you when you die, well after you die. The most baffling thing I encountered was the voice. Whatever it was, it meant something. It was a male voice, I assume. He said “don’t be afraid, it‘s not the end, it will continue”. The end of what, death? This is the only thing that comes to mind. It shouts to me that we shouldn’t be afraid of death, death in the other side in which I encountered. It’s a sign that there is more than living. It’s a sign that we’re not just made of nerves and atoms and bones, we’re much more. It’s not connected to the mind, It’s almost as if it’s your sould or your guide. It’ll be waiting.

I read this up online, and this is what many who have experienced this have concluded. You maybe have different thoughts, but I do not. I’m almost certain that there is more to life now. More to us living. When I saw myself as a child nearing the end of the experience, I initially thought dying was being reborn. But it isn’t. Memories. Memories will serve a big part in “life after death”. It was a memory. Clear as day. It was me as a child running across some sort of field, I have a feeling when it was. That was a happy memory of mine. A happy time.

Conclusion

I’ve tried to be as clear as possible. I’ve tried to express what I think and what I think I know from my OBE, and I can say this: I am not afraid to die anymore. I was. But not now. Death will be a good thing. There IS something else.

Thanks for your time. If you choose to believe me, then thank you. If you don’t then that doesn’t change my opinion on you as a person. I’ll be happy knowing what happened and what is to come. Please don’t share this with anyone else. Thanks anyway. All I can conclude is, it was an extraordinary experience and I now look at life differently. If you believe and know what I believe and know, you’d
ahahaahahahaaa that is pure gold

Forum Pro
Law
Wait, what happened?