Football Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
You guys used to be good.
We are good. We may have lost Juninho, but we still have Gomis, Lisandro, Lloris, Chris, and everyone else. They are the best football players in France. We are the best french team.

And we annihiliated St-E at the last derby, so we rule. 8-)

Flying Rodent wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
You guys used to be good.
We are good. We may have lost Juninho, but we still have Gomis, Lisandro, Lloris, Chris, and everyone else. They are the best football players in France. We are the best french team.

No, Lille are. And PSG are going to dominate for a long time with the influx of capital.

Dream-Xtractor wrote: And PSG are going to dominate for a long time with the influx of capital.
F*ck all those toy clubs. Chelski, Man City, PSG and whatever. I'am glad it's forbidden in our country to by a football club. They are committed to possess at least 51% of their shares on their own.

redfan wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote: And PSG are going to dominate for a long time with the influx of capital.
F*ck all those toy clubs. Chelski, Man City, PSG and whatever. I'am glad it's forbidden in our country to by a football club. They are committed to possess at least 51% of their shares on their own.
Yeah, it's rather disgusting. But in a few years time with some new rule being imposed they'll all be fucked.

Btw, this guy is the best striker in Europe

Dream-Xtractor wrote:
Flying Rodent wrote:

No, Lille are. And PSG are going to dominate for a long time with the influx of capital.
Lille is a good club, I'll give you that. But frankly, PSG sucks. Same does OM, all those guys are f***ing hacks.

EDIT: Are you French?

Dream-Xtractor wrote: Yeah, it's rather disgusting. But in a few years time with some new rule being imposed they'll all be fucked.
I hope so, but somehow I still see Real and Barca spending hundreds of millions each year 'cause they make much more money then the others, so even if they are just spending their income it's a lot more than the others can afford.
No he ain't. He is.

Bundesliga: 13 goals in 12 matches.
CL: 6 goals in 5 matches.

Van Persie has also 13 goals in 13 PL-matches (although I don't know if he payled in all of those) and 3 goals in the CL. So ...

Flying Rodent wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
Lille is a good club, I'll give you that. But frankly, PSG sucks. Same does OM, all those guys are f***ing hacks.

EDIT: Are you French?
No I'm from England, you?
redfan wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote: Yeah, it's rather disgusting. But in a few years time with some new rule being imposed they'll all be fucked.
I hope so, but somehow I still see Real and Barca spending hundreds of millions each year 'cause they make much more money then the others, so even if they are just spending their income it's a lot more than the others can afford.
No he ain't. He is.

Bundesliga: 13 goals in 12 matches.
CL: 6 goals in 5 matches.

Van Persie has also 13 goals in 13 PL-matches (although I don't know if he payled in all of those) and 3 goals in the CL. So ...
Gomez is definitley in red hot form but van Persie has cored 33 goals in the calendar year so far. 33. If he didn't have such an appalling injury record lord knows how much better we [Arsenal] would have fared. Now he's getting a great run of games and is scoring for fun. Not only does he score, he chips in with his fair share of assists. Superb player.

Bayern are going good though, despite the little setback on the weekend against Dortmund. Ribery is looking somewhat back to his best.

PSG rules in france ftm. Lille is close... OM is still better than Lyon even with this bad start...

Let just say i'm a Chelsea Fan... but not so die hard... I enjoy football in general especially the Champions League.

Z. Cobb wrote: especially the Champions League.
Champions League is the shiiitttt. Epic.

GK - Casillas
DF - Alves, Pique, Maicon, Ramos
MF - Xavi, Gerrard, Iniesta, Messi, Neymar
ST - C. Ronaldo

Best team atm.