Football Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Damn dude OGS is already making waves

I mean, 5-1 against Cardiff, but still ...

Also, what the fuck is going on at Man City now

Just ensuring Liverpool's dominance

The question that comes to mind is that, WHERE IN THE HELL WERE THEY HIDING OLE GOD SOLSJKAER ALL THIS TIME.£

I don't see why he can't stay as permanent manager.

They're looking at people like Pochettino and Southgate, who in my opinion both have much better things to do. OGS seems pretty fantastic so far.

I'm on cloud nine. Would never in my life have expected Solskjær to do as well as he has with United. Literally haven't been this excited for the team since Ferguson was manager.

Also, I love how this is basically just the "Man. United discussion thread"

on a side note

Arsenal have pretty much turned into war hospital with all their injuries

fuck

It's even worse for Tottenham though. And even though I don't cheer for them I feel bad for Pochettino, because he's really doing everything he can with them.

Obviously all the injuries is good for United. Although I would prefer if we got top 3-4 against fully stacked opponents.

Sanchez wrote:
January 26th, 2019, 8:13 pm
I'm on cloud nine. Would never in my life have expected Solskjær to do as well as he has with United. Literally haven't been this excited for the team since Ferguson was manager.

Also, I love how this is basically just the "Man. United discussion thread"
Yeah, with Ole the team has been astounding. Different mentality, motivation and philosophy. Hopefully they'll keep up this way.

A draw vs. Burnley, but Fellaini is gone. That's a win in my book.

Sanchez wrote:
February 1st, 2019, 12:22 pm
A draw vs. Burnley, but Fellaini is gone. That's a win in my book.
Lmao. So true.£

Congratulations Qatar for their historic win in the Asian cup.

I love that Arabs from other countries celebrated this win as their own. That made me happy. We should support each other regardless of our political difference. Whenever I fly thousands of miles to other Arab countries and hear the language, I am at home there, be it Egypt, Sudan, Lebanon, Jordan or the UAE. I would love to go to Tunisia, Iraq and all the other Arab countries too as I feel they are all my homeland. We have a shared identity, shared culture, shared history and shared language; no matter what we are one people.