This forum is quickly dying.

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Cuz for alot of the reasons Mason pointed out. Plus without Talli it's not as much fun.. lol
Say Girl

Guys let's genuinely make an effort to make this forum better. When I joined NF I made a commitment to stay an active and contribute to discussion. I have, since then, lost track of that commitment, which is unfortunate. We can make a positive change.

I'm dead serious.

I'm gonna do this too. I'm gonna cool it with the trolling and the annoying-as-hell bullshit. I would really like as many people as we can get to do this. We don't have to give in to the nonsense, we don't have to say "oh well NF is going to shit so I don't care anymore, I might as well just add to it".

Look, we wanna have fun and goof off, that's cool, but that cannot get out of hand. I care about this forum because it's fun to come and chat but also in a serious way; we come here and collaborate under the idea that Christopher Nolan is a great icon in the film industry and many of us believe he is the best. This is a very unique site in that it is devoted to a man's work which itself is very intellectual, and that's what attracted me to NF.

We have had many GREAT discussions over film and Nolan here. Don't get emotional, don't let certain members of NF get to you, don't allow that to get out of hand. Let's not allow the bullshit to take over the discussion. I'm not saying that it will destroy the site, but it does have the potential to prevent any compelling discussions or debates that we would otherwise enjoy. We can't come here and fight with each other all the time.

I'm asking you guys genuinely, please, just stop the nonsense. Please stop it, we can still change everything. This is not a joke.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Cilogy wrote:Guys let's genuinely make an effort to make this forum better. When I joined NF I made a commitment to stay an active and contribute to discussion. I have, since then, lost track of that commitment, which is unfortunate. We can make a positive change.

I'm dead serious.

I'm gonna do this too. I'm gonna cool it with the trolling and the annoying-as-hell bullshit. I would really like as many people as we can get to do this. We don't have to give in to the nonsense, we don't have to say "oh well NF is going to shit so I don't care anymore, I might as well just add to it".

Look, we wanna have fun and goof off, that's cool, but that cannot get out of hand. I care about this forum because it's fun to come and chat but also in a serious way; we come here and collaborate under the idea that Christopher Nolan is a great icon in the film industry and many of us believe he is the best. This is a very unique site in that it is devoted to a man's work which itself is very intellectual, and that's what attracted me to NF.

We have had many GREAT discussions over film and Nolan here. Don't get emotional, don't let certain members of NF get to you, don't allow that to get out of hand. Let's not allow the bullshit to take over the discussion. I'm not saying that it will destroy the site, but it does have the potential to prevent any compelling discussions or debates that we would otherwise enjoy. We can't come here and fight with each other all the time.

I'm asking you guys genuinely, please, just stop the nonsense. Please stop it, we can still change everything. This is not a joke.
Very well said, you summed up my current mindset very well.

Either wait for the TDKR trailer to hit in December or take more time to think about what you're posting before you click Submit.

George wrote:Either wait for the TDKR trailer to hit in December or take more time to think about what you're posting before you click Submit.
:modesty: So, to summarize in a concise, jpeg.-like manner...

George wrote:Either wait for the TDKR trailer to hit in December or take more time to think about what you're posting before you click Submit.
Maybe that's the real problem, but I don't think it's gonna stop. If people are gonna post a lot, we might as well encourage them to post things of value.
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

i don't even post that much any more, especially on discussion that i know will go off topic

we need to reform the forum to get back onto loving nolan :twothumbsup:

#1fan wrote:i don't even post that much any more, especially on discussion that i know will go off topic

we need to reform the forum to get back onto loving nolan :twothumbsup:
Yeah. No one on this site seems to have appreciate Nolan any more, I'd like to hear more people talk about the way in which he uses depth of field for the opening of Inception to establish a hazy, dream-like feel and catch the audience off guard than things like 'JGL doesn't transform'.

So it is clear who is willing to change the forum and who is willing to continue being idiots. Very well, I now know who is worth talking to and who isn't.

Mason01 wrote:So it is clear who is willing to change the forum and who is willing to continue being idiots. Very well, I now know who is worth talking to and who isn't.
:goNF:
Say Girl