You guys stay in shape?

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

im feeling mad vain right now :)

Yea, I have to for the military.

Last time they weighed me I was 112 pounds.

I use the treadmill for an hour every day. I like having a toned physique better than looking like a muscleman.

Somewhat. This time last year I weighed 195, now I'm at 170. I started to train Muay Thai and BJJ a year ago, so I lost most of the weight from that, but lately I haven't been working out as much since I've been incredibly busy.

I went to the gym yesterday for the first time in about a year to lift weights. Now I'm sore ALL OVER. Graaaargh.

I'm actually doing it to get bigger, because I have no clue where anything goes when I eat. Growing my hair? :lol: Weighed myself at gym and I'm 102 lbs yikes. :oops:

My parents are only in their 50s/60s and they're already complaining about how their bodies are falling apart. My mom can't even stand for long periods of time after hurting her back carrying books for her volunteering job. If I get strong now maybe I won't suffer their fate.

I don't really do any "working out" but I do run 3 miles everyday, 365 a year.

i was in shape but recently i won a little weight i must get fit!!! :JGLface: :JGLface: :JGLface:

I started to work out 2 months ago. It's a my new year's resolution.

i will starting to work out and have a diet, i will show results when im in shape (but probably i will not do this(its hard :( ), but ill try) :thumbup:

I don't work out.Just a scrawny short spectacled smart guy :P
gib sigs