Drunk thread...

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
maybe he's doing both :thumbup:

Cilogy wrote:dude why don't you act like a proper entitled millenial for once and waste your parents' money on failed business ventures instead of wasting it on cheap alcohol?
:lol:

in time.

NBA draft coming up. Time to drink a bunch of beers

Im drunk yo but noy drunk enough to go to a have a "discussion' with a guy in the club bathroon. That os nasty!!!

ok Newcastle Brown Ale is lit. Only thing I'm going to miss about this crap city. :lol:

ask me questions, my invisible friends. im buzzed, therefore i have more confidence in myself

BlairCo wrote:Oh Ruthie, avy so fine, avy so fine it blow my mind, hey Ruthie! Hey Ruthie!
wonderful :thumbup:

Pratham wrote:
BlairCo wrote:Oh Ruthie, avy so fine, avy so fine it blow my mind, hey Ruthie! Hey Ruthie!
No seriously, I wanted to find myself a Dunkirk avy, and I thought every cool one was taken by random bot accounts that I should be taking care of, but Ruth actually found a new one and it's seriously dope.

Lol ask me questions while I am still conscious yo. ( table of 4 finished twi bottles of happy water).

Lol again because two mods are drrrrunk.

BlairCo wrote:
Pratham wrote:
No seriously, I wanted to find myself a Dunkirk avy, and I thought every cool one was taken by random bot accounts that I should be taking care of, but Ruth actually found a new one and it's seriously dope.
Lmao. Someone (willem I think) posted this

yesterday, I randomly saw it and literally my first thought was UR MINE BRO. UR MINE.

People literally were fighting over every single shot many months ago, I finally got mine...in July, few weeks before the film itself :lol: :angel: