Top 10 NolanFans Attention Whores

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
fuck i post way too much

Cilogy wrote:fuck i post way too much

Sandy wrote:I once had big dreams of 10,000 posts.
I remember where I was at 10k, three years ago. Never hit that number.

With my average ppd I would reach m4's current post count in about 25 years and 4 months. By that time if he keeps up his pacing he will have 234380 posts which is equal to a quarter of all the posts that has been made on NF since its inception till now. I'm in some Mark Watney mood it appears.£

Master Virgo wrote:With my average ppd I would reach m4's current post count in about 25 years and 4 months. By that time if he keeps up his pacing he will have 234380 posts which is equal to a quarter of all the posts that has been made on NF since its inception till now. I'm in some Mark Watney mood it appears.£
If we're still here in 25 years we'll know the world went to hell and never recovered

Master Virgo wrote:With my average ppd I would reach m4's current post count in about 25 years and 4 months. By that time if he keeps up his pacing he will have 234380 posts which is equal to a quarter of all the posts that has been made on NF since its inception till now. I'm in some Mark Watney mood it appears.£

ChristNolan wrote:
If we're still here in 25 years we'll know the world went to hell and never recovered
NF is purgatory.

My post count:

yet I'm still nowhere near top 20 yo. :ninja:

I just remembered there was once a time where I had the second highest posting average on the forum back in 2012, surpassed only by Mason. The forum in general seemed much more active back then

£