NFL Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Fire Gruden...fire Gruden now.

Hunt, you dumbass

The Eagles should just trade Wentz at this point and ride with Big Dick Foles.

Allstar wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 10:59 pm
no

Michaelf2225 wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 11:22 pm
Allstar wrote:
no
The team is clearly better with Foles. Mad?

It’s sad brain dead Philly fans don’t appreciate Foles after what he gave them.

Allstar wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 11:35 pm
Michaelf2225 wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 11:22 pm
Allstar wrote:
no
The team is clearly better with Foles. Mad?

It’s sad brain dead Philly fans don’t appreciate Foles after what he gave them.
are you fucking joking?

i owe Nick Foles my life, but he’s not our franchise quarterback. he’s been hot and cold for a lot of his career (this season, for that matter), and he’s also older than Carson

https://twitter.com/fo_scottkacsmar/sta ... 97121?s=21

He’s better. I don’t understand why Philly fans can’t see the obvious. Wentz is younger yeah but Foles is only 29 and doesn’t have the injury baggage Wentz is already heavily building up. The whole team plays better with Foles in the lineup. They never would have won Super Bowl with Wentz.

Allstar wrote:
December 23rd, 2018, 11:53 pm
https://twitter.com/fo_scottkacsmar/sta ... 97121?s=21

He’s better. I don’t understand why Philly fans can’t see the obvious. Wentz is younger yeah but Foles is only 29 and doesn’t have the injury baggage Wentz is already heavily building up. The whole team plays better with Foles in the lineup. They never would have won Super Bowl with Wentz.
that’s nonsense. Foles has never completed an entire season, so who’s more injury prone?

and not only is your last statment idiotic, there’s literally no way we could possibly know the answer to that

I don’t believe he missed anything from serious injury unlike Wentz. What will you say if he wins a Super Bowl and MVP again?! Still will prefer Wentz? :lol:

Allstar wrote:
December 24th, 2018, 12:03 am
I don’t believe he missed anything from serious injury unlike Wentz. What will you say if he wins a Super Bowl and MVP again?! Still will prefer Wentz? :lol:
Wentz has an amazing arm and is more sound as a risk taker than early Favre. He's going to be up there with Rodgers, Wilson, Luck, Mahomes, and Watson as one of the elite quarterbacks for the next several years now that Brady, Brees, Big Ben, and Rivers are approaching their horizons. His injuries are at least unrelated/not the same tissue. It doesn't matter that he has the benefit of a great team that could win with an average guy like Foles. Ben and Wilson won superbowls early on while not being the driving forces for those teams. He's certainly better than Eli ever was and Foles definitely would have beat the Patriots those two times as well with those Giants' rosters.

With Kareem Hunt and Josh Gordon gone and San Diego showing that they're not elite it'll be one of the NFC teams i.e. LA or New Orleans. I have a soft spot for the Saints because Brees has always been underrated as one of the greats with a lot working against him e.g. injuries, abandoned by his team, height, and horrendous personnel around him. Brady has always had an idiosyncratic scheme to rely on with Mcdaniels and their dump off/horizontal offense so Brees shouldn't get flack for having Sean Payton. Peyton Manning always had great receivers and solid run games/defenses to work with. Seattle is well rounded enough to make a run whereas Chicago won't win without the cold complementing their defense and rush offense.