NFL Discussion Thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

JAWS_Fan17 wrote:Image
His other Superbowl win was against Rex Grossman.

Whats really weird is I don't ever remember Von Miller being such a dominant player in college, and I was kinda dumbfounded when they picked him 2nd overall, but hes clearly the best pass rusher the league has seen in a long time. I'm glad they gave him the MVP instead of a pity vote for Manning.

I feel like both teams had mostly impenetrable defense, but in the end a lot came down to luck.

24-10? kind of a snoozer

And that's my sports-related post for the year.

Peyton Manning's good boy facade never fooled me. Always thought he was a creep.

dafox wrote:
Calvin Johnson retires: 'I have played my last game of football'

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/14927 ... ne-seasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdlBbmd15WM
The guy was an absolute beast and one of the most talented athletes to ever grace the game...well at least in my opinion lol. It really is too bad he didn't play for a better team, the guy deserved a ring and really was a class act for how good he was. I don't blame any player for getting out before they get to beat up though, he ended on a solid season (not his best but still his numbers were solid). He has the money and a hall of fame spot waiting for him and he wasn't going to get a ring with the Lions anyways, could anyone blame him for retiring lol?

Former Saints defensive end Will Smith was shot to death in an apparent road rage incident last night in New Orleans.