Nolan Fans Fantasy Football 2012

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
    I think it would be a cool idea to do a fantasy football league with fellow Nolanfans members. If anyone is interested just let me know and I could set up a league. There's no rush since the season doesn't start till September, but I'd like to get things moving along. :)

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I think it would be a cool idea to do a fantasy football league with fellow Nolanfans members. If anyone is interested just let me know and I could set up a league. There's no rush since the season doesn't start till September, but I'd like to get things moving along. :)
    I'm in. So excited the league is back up and running. Can't wait to watch my Cleveland Browns run train on all the competition this year!

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:I think it would be a cool idea to do a fantasy football league with fellow Nolanfans members. If anyone is interested just let me know and I could set up a league. There's no rush since the season doesn't start till September, but I'd like to get things moving along. :)
    I am in.

The lockout has ended.
    i guess you dont watch sports. there's no football season this year. sissies
    TALLI SINKS!
    Read more: http://www.nolanfans.com/forums/viewtop ... z1T9JZrFuZ

That's funny he thought the season was just plain cancelled. Anyone who knows anything about sports knows that there was always gonna be a season. There was too much money on the table to lose if they didn't. Same with the NBA, there will be a season. I hate the NBA though so I could care less about them.

So far we got 3 members. I'd probably like to get anywhere from 10-20 members.

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:So far we got 3 members. I'd probably like to get anywhere from 10-20 members.
    Holy cow 20 members? That means your first round pick better not get hurt for the season.

Talli sinks! How does it feel to be wrong, sap?

Oh, I'm in btw!

Should we say $20,000 buy in?

CaliKid329 wrote:Should we say $20,000 buy in?
    How exactly would we be able to collect everyone's money though?

EDIT: I thought you said 20 dollars. :lol:

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
    CaliKid329 wrote:Should we say $20,000 buy in?
    How exactly would we be able to collect everyone's money though?

EDIT: I thought you said 20 dollars. :lol:
    pay pal it can be done.