Favorite restaurant/food thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
christophmac wrote: I just tend to hang around in places like Pizza Express, which is fine of course.
Had one about 2 minutes walk from my house, their pizzas are lush; use to religiously get American Hot.

Also, if you like exotic curries and food, there's this place called Jakarta in Edgware. Does amazing Malaysian food.
Are you British?

IWatchFilmsNotMovies wrote:
Dream-Xtractor wrote:
christophmac wrote: I just tend to hang around in places like Pizza Express, which is fine of course.
Had one about 2 minutes walk from my house, their pizzas are lush; use to religiously get American Hot.

Also, if you like exotic curries and food, there's this place called Jakarta in Edgware. Does amazing Malaysian food.
Are you British?
Yes sir.

steveportee wrote:McDonald's.

Singapore noodles and shredded chilli beef from most decent Chinese takeaway places is damn good. Same can be said for pad Thai and most decent Thai takeaways.

the salted pork ...

is particularly good

Bookofthe700 wrote:
the salted pork ...

is particularly good

Vader182 wrote:
Favorite kind of food: Thai

Favorite dish: A proper medium rare steak, stuffed peppers, pad thai

-Vader
I ate Pad Thai in Thailand earlier this year. Every restaurant I tried it at only got better but the best was from the little mom and pop kitchen I was staying nearby. I haven't been back to a Thai restaurant in America since I got back home out of fear of complete and utter disappointment.

The one that was closed last week because of rat infestation.