Favorite restaurant/food thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Thedarknight628 wrote:
Dodd wrote:
Bacon wrote:I only like fancy High-Quality food. Hopefully by 2015 all cheap food should be phased out. If you eat food, you have no excuses for not getting fancy food.

And I'm done. I think.
Cheap doesn't mean bad food. If you live in a major city chances are there is a respectable youth food culture if you live in a somewhat socially progressive area. Food culture is the new status symbol for those who don't have the means to infiltrate other more expensive popular collective subcultures (e.g. art, automobiles).

Places like NYC, San Francisco, L.A. Vancouver, Toronto, and Miami (just to name a few) are seeing a rise of young chefs who are fed up with the classic culinary way of doing things and opening micro-label bespoke restaurants and food trucks. Insanely delicious and very cheap. I was late to the party on this one, I thought to be in the 'know' in food culture one needed to be posted at Trump International every Thursday or going to the latest restaurants in Bon Appétit magazine, but no, the best food is hidden in the artistic ghetto restaurants and food trucks.
Bacon was just trying to mess with M4 so he's spamming different threads with the same type of comments.
Aw crap. I thought we were going to have a food discussion but I'm out of the NF meme loop :shifty: :facepalm: :lol:

I spent most of my day cooking a badass lamb stew (lamb, carrots, potatoes, onion, veg stock etc) and the rest of an epic dinner that was restaurant quality, and a round of scones to top it all off.

If only a certain someone were more grateful...

#malenagging

Much like the people who eat there, Chipotle is bland, overrated, and uninteresting.

Objectively speaking.

Cilogy wrote:Much like the people who eat there, Chipotle is bland, overrated, and uninteresting.

Objectively speaking.
Thank you!

Braum's > Whataburger

don't @ me Artemis