NolanFans - Age

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

When were you born?

< 1988
19%
7%
13%
3%
6%
9%
9%
9%
10%
2%
> 1996
12%

Total votes: 86

I feel like next year is going to be the one that will hit me harder than most. Mortality, passing of time and stuff...

Seriously? I'm just 20 and I already feel incredibly old, I even have those old granny thoughts about time passing way too fast on a regular basis

Ruth wrote:Seriously? I'm just 20 and I already feel incredibly old, I even have those old granny thoughts about time passing way too fast on a regular basis
I too felt old when I was 20. I was an idiot.

I'm 23 and I'm far from feeling old

I'm 22 and these past weeks I've been feeling old. I got a wrinkle around my mouth and I've been freaking out about it. I've used retinal creams and like changed my entire skin routine. It's faded a lot but it was kind of a revelation like "Wow...I'm getting older. Slowly but surely."

It was such a deep set wrinkle and my makeup would crease into it. It was annoying. Glad it's not as bad now.

akv1984 wrote:I'm 22 and these past weeks I've been feeling old. I got a wrinkle around my mouth and I've been freaking out about it. I've used retinal creams and like changed my entire skin routine. It's faded a lot but it was kind of a revelation like "Wow...I'm getting older. Slowly but surely."

It was such a deep set wrinkle and my makeup would crease into it. It was annoying. Glad it's not as bad now.
pretty much unrelated to this thread, but I've been slowly trying to incorporate a retinol product into my skin care routine. I've started using a lot of korean skin care products and started doing more steps than cleanse and moisturize, and my skin now, although not perfect, has never looked better omg. The only thing that kills me utterly is my dark circles, I just can't kill those bitches off. I suspect they might be hereditary though, which sucks.

Ruth wrote:
akv1984 wrote:I'm 22 and these past weeks I've been feeling old. I got a wrinkle around my mouth and I've been freaking out about it. I've used retinal creams and like changed my entire skin routine. It's faded a lot but it was kind of a revelation like "Wow...I'm getting older. Slowly but surely."

pretty much unrelated to this thread, but I've been slowly trying to incorporate a retinol product into my skin care routine. I've started using a lot of korean skin care products and started doing more steps than cleanse and moisturize, and my skin now, although not perfect, has never looked better omg. The only thing that kills me utterly is my dark circles, I just can't kill those bitches off. I suspect they might be hereditary though, which sucks.
Try using this cream called Eye Bryten. Apparently it helps out with dark circles. I haven't used it yet because I want to finish up using my Burt's Bees Eye Cream.

I've started using Korean products too. My skin looks amazing now! And I've been chugging water like no tomorrow. And with great skin, my makeup looks even better.

akv1984 wrote:
Ruth wrote:

Try using this cream called Eye Bryten. Apparently it helps out with dark circles. I haven't used it yet because I want to finish up using my Burt's Bees Eye Cream.

I've started using Korean products too. My skin looks amazing now! And I've been chugging water like no tomorrow. And with great skin, my makeup looks even better.
I'll look into it. I've read retinol thickens the skin over time, so I apply a tiny bit over my eyelids and under eyes too. And niacinamide products have brightening properties, so maybe it'll help. Seriously, I'm not sure if it's the knowledge I've gathered whilst researching all sorts of shit, or the actual products (no, but they actually have bomb stuff), but it's the best decision I've made lol. Check out reddit's Asian Beauty, but I assume you've already done that haha.

I'm 26 today... can't believe my fucking 20's are more than half over