Previously on NF - the official gossip/hall of shame thread

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

Hey, this forum's biggest douchebag got offended. Such a shame, considering his consistently exemplary behaviour.
ChristNolan wrote:
Ruth wrote: You're saying the internet allows you to act like a piece of shit and get away with it?
Well, yea. Entire sites and communities are built around this premise. People can use the internet to act like shitheads or saints, its all roam free for the most part. Until the government controls it, that is.

^omg lmao.

Either way, just because Christ is a total jerk 99.9% of the time, doesn't mean that others should follow his example and use personal stuff to attack. Sure, you CAN (I guess), it's the internet, but you'd just make yourself just as much of a jerk in return. None of us are perfect, I've probably said my fair share of stupid things (and saw shit being said about me too), but I would never want to go THAT low. Calling MyCocaine (for example) a nutjob or a royal Aryan descendant for entertainment purposes is one thing (as long as he realizes that it's really nothing personal, it's not like any of us know e/o in real life), using some of the personal details he has said about himself for your "stance" in an argument, would be a totally different thing. I don't think anyone here deserves that, unless you're reaaaally a huge piece of shit, but hey, it's not like I know that. :gonf:

that moment when a die hard dc fan has a breakdown
m4st4 wrote:It's fucking bad man, going home.

Snyder's cut is visionary compared to this bullshit.

I've never been disappointed like this.
Stay strong M4.

The Dunkirk section of this forum is like lava or water in video games. You go and it slowly drains your health, so you can only take so much a time and then have to refresh yourself.

Prath I appreciate it man but honestly, too old for breakdowns even if it sounds like it. ;) Too much good stuff left in the world, and more to come, as always. It's been a rough year though, in many fields.

Bacon, you're right, that's why I stick to Hyrule Field levels.

m4st4 wrote: Bacon, you're right, that's why I stick to Hyrule Field levels.

I mean

I'm not necessarily accusing prince0gotham of committing murder

but I also don't have anything proving he didn't

that's pretty suspicious, right?

he doesn't even talk to me but he can't stop talking about me

prince0gotham wrote:he doesn't even talk to me but he can't stop talking about me
ive always been kind to you prince

but the truth's gotta come out