JGL singing "who's loving you"

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.

wow, he killed it

him and rob should do an album :lol:

they should

it's gonna be very gay but I'm gonna listen to it.

damn his voice went high

This is torturing, cuz I used to be able to sing a bit, but the lack of sport activities and 2-3 smoke packs a day killed it.

prince0gotham wrote:This is torturing, cuz I used to be able to sing a bit, but the lack of sport activities and 2-3 smoke packs a day killed it.
How could you possibly smoke that much?

Habit. And it's gonna end me if I don't gather the will to stop, I know. Working on it.

prince0gotham wrote:Habit. And it's gonna end me if I don't gather the will to stop, I know. Working on it.

be careful quitting because I read an interesting article that said heavy smokers like you, die from quitting because they're nervous system completely crashes due to withdrawal of all the nicotine and the chemicals in cigarettes...the article was suggesting that smokers die from not smoking, rather than from smoking.

You gonna try patches and gum?

talli wrote:
prince0gotham wrote:Habit. And it's gonna end me if I don't gather the will to stop, I know. Working on it.

be careful quitting because I read an interesting article that said heavy smokers like you, die from quitting because they're nervous system completely crashes due to withdrawal of all the nicotine and the chemicals in cigarettes...the article was suggesting that smokers die from not smoking, rather than from smoking.
Yeah I've heard about that. AND I've seen Thank you for smoking. I could relate to that movie so much.

I don't smoke 2-3 packs EACH day though. I have waves. There are sequences of weeks where I smoke 2 packs a night and start a 3rd before I doze off and wake up the next evening. There are other sequences when I smoke between half a pack and 1 pack.

Then there are those very rare sequences where I light only 3-4 smokes a day and don't even finish them off. Those sometimes achieve to manipulate me into thinking that I'm actually about to give it up, but eventually I start again.

When I was a kid I convinced everyone that I would never ever smoke. But that was almost a lost cause since 90% of my family are smokers. Back then though I read an article that one shouldn't give up smoking abruptly. Not because of threat of death, but because that's unreliable. People that don't go through a process of steady reduction of amount of smoking tend to get back to smoking more often than those that do it.

prince0gotham wrote:
talli wrote:

Yeah I've heard about that. AND I've seen Thank you for smoking. I could relate to that movie so much.

I don't smoke 2-3 packs EACH day though. I have waves. There are sequences of weeks where I smoke 2 packs a night and start a 3rd before I doze off and wake up the next evening. There are other sequences when I smoke between half a pack and 1 pack.

Then there are those very rare sequences where I light only 3-4 smokes a day and don't even finish them off. Those sometimes achieve to manipulate me into thinking that I'm actually about to give it up, but eventually I start again.

When I was a kid I convinced everyone that I would never ever smoke. But that was almost a lost cause since 90% of my family are smokers. Back then though I read an article that one shouldn't give up smoking abruptly. Not because of threat of death, but because that's unreliable. People that don't go through a process of steady reduction of amount of smoking tend to get back to smoking more often than those that do it.

what if you bought $1000 worth of cigarettes and just crushed up in front of yourself.....would the guilt of having spent all that money and wasted the cigarettes prevent you from buying more packs?