Your most anticipated album(s) of 2011

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
Lady gaga's new album :lol: No seriously. I want to hear that...

this

solo2001 wrote:
Cilogy wrote: It's the best album I've ever listened to. :ugeek:
By what legitimate means did you acquire the album before it's release date? :modesty:
:shh:
If she plays cranium she gives good brainium.

Danger Mouse new Album 'Rome' is gonna be sweet i bet
Why you lurking my page brah?

Coldplay's fifth album £

Vader182 wrote:Man, I wish APC would get back together. Damn Maynard.

-Vader
Where the hell have you been?
A Perfect Circle is back together and they're touring in the US this summer!
http://www.aperfectcircle.com/
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

think he was talking about a new album

wasn't there some news about a new Tool album as well? Think it was just a rumor.

Btw has anyone seen Blood into wine? I loved it...

what do you knowwww (music)

When I saw Tool last year, my friend was all sure of himself that Tool was writing/recording new songs for a new album and he had the name of the album. When they did an improvisational jam he's like "yeah that'll be on ______" I'm like...Due to this band's nature and mystique are you SURE that they even have a title yet? and that they'd disclose the title of the record this early? :lol:

I believe Maynard said that he is done making albums. He would rather spread a few songs online every now and then than make an album.
Don't know if it's true though, or if the other members of Tool/APC agree.

I hope to see an album from both bands very soon.
David emerges from the store slowly. He braces himself against a parked car and then keeps on walking in a nightmarish daze.

WE PULL BACK as David blends in with dozens and dozens of ordinary people, walking on an ordinary street, in an ordinary city.

Band's do tours all the time, but I prefer new music to tours by a wide margin. But yeah, I knew they were doing a tour, haha.

And Maynard's approach seems similar to my beloved Radiohead's. Full records are too much struggle and stress, so they'd rather release something here or there. King of Limbs was much less polished than many of their other albums, and was their shortest yet by a few minutes with by far the shortest amount of total tracks. (I.E. In Rainbows had a bonus cd that had loads).

-Vader