Nolan Quotes Marathon

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
The rule is simple: each reply must be a quote from a Nolan film. You can change some words but make sure it is recognizable.

Now then, our topic might be small, but we've got a lot of potential for aggressive expansion... so which of you fine gentlemen would like to join our game? (Joker, TDK)

Are you playing closely? (borden, the prestige)

Hello. (MAL, Inception - The Shooting Script)

Hello beautiful! (Joker, TDK)

"They need you right now, but when then don't... they'll cast you out... like a leper! See, their morals... their 'code' ... It's a bad joke... dropped at the *first* sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show ya: when the chips are down... these, uh, these 'civilized people' ...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. ... I'm just ahead of the curve." (Joker, TDK)

Swear to me! (Batman, Batman Begins)

MaJESSticChick wrote:"They need you right now, but when then don't... they'll cast you out... like a leper! See, their morals... their 'code' ... It's a bad joke... dropped at the *first* sign of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. I'll show ya: when the chips are down... these, uh, these 'civilized people' ...they'll eat each other. See, I'm not a monster. ... I'm just ahead of the curve." (Joker, TDK)
Yet, The quotes is the only reason I'm still here. (Lau, TDK)

how can i quote, if i cant feel time, (Leonerd, memento )

If you want Nolan's quotes, you go dig him up, and ask him yourself (Borden, The Prestige)

lionsaulter wrote:how can i quote, if i cant feel time, (Leonerd, memento )
:lol: :lol: :lol: So far, best answer.

People need dramatic quotes to shake them out of apathy, and I can't do that as Bruce Wayne. As a man, I'm flesh and blood. I can be ignored, I can be destroyed. But as a symbol … as a symbol, I can be incorruptible. I can quote. (Bruce, BB)