Things that annoy you

A place for interesting and non-interesting thread ideas.
LiberNovus wrote:George Lucas for not releasing the untouched originals on BluRay.
Crybabies.

Also, people saying they'd do stuff when they don't, like one's landlord saying he'll sort out the heating in 10 minutes...nearly five hours ago. :JGLface:

Another thing that annoys me, although R4B previously mentioned this, slow walkers. I'm usually rushing to get to places (class, a movie, train) and these people are slowly walking when I need to get to places. One time I was late to a train and I had to wait 2 hours for the next one because of people like that.

Red Hood wrote:Another thing that annoys me, although R4B previously mentioned this, slow walkers. I'm usually rushing to get to places (class, a movie, train) and these people are slowly walking when I need to get to places. One time I was late to a train and I had to wait 2 hours for the next one because of people like that.
+1. My God there should be different lanes on a side walk for a "fast lane" lol.
Why you lurking my page brah?

Dodd wrote:
Red Hood wrote:Another thing that annoys me, although R4B previously mentioned this, slow walkers. I'm usually rushing to get to places (class, a movie, train) and these people are slowly walking when I need to get to places. One time I was late to a train and I had to wait 2 hours for the next one because of people like that.
+1. My God there should be different lanes on a side walk for a "fast lane" lol.
LOL.

They'd probably just charge a toll like they do for the HOT lanes here in GA.
"It doesn't matter how you get knocked down in life because that's going to happen. All that matters is you gotta get up."

MikaHaeli8 wrote:Crybabies.
Bitches annoy me too.

LiberNovus wrote:
MikaHaeli8 wrote:Crybabies.
Bitches annoy me too.
You must be a cat person then. ;)

MikaHaeli8 wrote:
LiberNovus wrote:
Bitches annoy me too.
You must be a cat person then. ;)
Oh yeah, they taste goooood.

The fact that DVD's still exist.

Crazy Eight wrote:The fact that DVD's still exist.
They serve no purpose but are still cool.
Brave New World

Deadlines. :judge: :evil: I can't deal with them.